PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So, I we are in a group that I know a lot of the people I can easily talk and be funny with help from the other persons. Like use my friends to bounce stuff of them, or something like that.

But when I am alone with for example a girl I tend to be to serious and not joke around like I do when I have people around me. So basically I loose my mojo from being interesting to be pretty boring.

You guys have any tips for that?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:30 pm 
English Muffin

I have problem with this too. If it became a serious problem, I would just force myself to go solo till i am desensitized to it

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:15 pm 
Read My Book

You're like most guys man.

Everyone is confident when their friends are around; which is why I don't have much respect for the guys that need wingman to pick up women. If you want to enhance the fun and challenge yourself and someone else get a wingman, but if you're not able to approach solo, you may want to take care of that first.

Leaders create the energy that everyone else clings onto in a social circle. Followers just take part of the energy within the group.

You want to fix it you have to work at it. You have to begin getting out alone and pushing yourself into uncomfortable situations. And approaching women is certainly a great place to start.

I always say.. "Character isn't just what you do when no one is watching; character is what you do when your friends aren't watching." Everyone is cool, hip, and courageous when they have a support system, someone to "impress". But true growth comes when you begin caring about impressing yourself. The man you have to live with every day,

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You're like most guys man.

Everyone is confident when their friends are around; which is why I don't have much respect for the guys that need wingman to pick up women. If you want to enhance the fun and challenge yourself and someone else get a wingman, but if you're not able to approach solo, you may want to take care of that first.

Leaders create the energy that everyone else clings onto in a social circle. Followers just take part of the energy within the group.

You want to fix it you have to work at it. You have to begin getting out alone and pushing yourself into uncomfortable situations. And approaching women is certainly a great place to start.

I always say.. "Character isn't just what you do when no one is watching; character is what you do when your friends aren't watching." Everyone is cool, hip, and courageous when they have a support system, someone to "impress". But true growth comes when you begin caring about impressing yourself. The man you have to live with every day,
Okey. Yeah that sounds logical.

I have to force my self out there on my own.

I even have this problem when I'm with a friend, guy or girl. Maybe it's just my social competence that's not that great when I'm just one on one so I can be funny, just serious and talk about boring serious things like jobs and I feel like it's just becomes 100 questions. And the same when I'm trying to pick up a girl, 100 questions without any fun.

I did a MM's session a couple of years ago in Stockolm, I think it was Sinn who where there talking, we went out on some clubs, and I did okey up until the part when my social skills stopped me. That's my big problem.

I don't want to have it like that that I have to bounce with friends, I want to be confident and funny in one on one situations, even with friends.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:28 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with what has been posted above.

One of the best things you can do is work on your inner game before these situations occur.

Also, practice going out on the streets and approaching woman and asking them random open ended questions. This will not only increase your confidence but will also give you insight on how different ladies respond.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 1:54 am 
PUA Forum Leader

What you really want to do is develop the ability to be fun when you are by yourself.

How do you feel when you are by yourself?

Are you happy? Depressed? Deep in your thoughts?

Can you have a blast sitting in your room by yourself?

You want to RADIATE this inner enthusiasm, that comes from the fact that you are happy
even when you're alone.

What I would often do is lay on the bed, and then I'd have a fun moment pop into my mind and
I'd start laughing.

When I drive my car, I find cool ways to have fun with myself.

Then when I get together with someone else, the energy that the other person brings in
the conversation bounces of me, and we have a blast.

So as an action step, you may think about how can you have a fun time while you are by
yourself, and eventually you'll learn how to be fun when you're alone with a girl.

Hope this helps,

You can try it here Here: New AA Cure

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:42 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

True confidence comes from within yourself. Not from others.

Try going out solo and enjoying yourself with girls.