PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 12:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm having real trouble setting up a meet up after getting into a conversation with the girl, example after a few messages:

M: So would you be up for me absolutely destroying you at bowling sometime? Or if in the extremely off chance I lose, be up for hearing me explain how I done the Gentlemanly thing and let the lady win ;-P.
P.S. I'm not brilliant at bowling but I did go like 6 times with College since it was used as some sort of trip lol .So I may hit 1 or 2 every time lol.
H: You got to go bowling at college ?! That's cool. And yeah I guess that would be fun
M: Yeah at the start of every term, I did IT at college and as you can imagine we in the IT crowd aren't very sporting and there was this one guy who threw a gutter ball every time until his last shot where he said fuck it and threw it through his legs backwards and ended up getting a strike :-P it was pretty funny to be honest.
We also went to Alton Towers and spent like 3 hours learning all the computer stuff on how the rides worked...fun.
Do you live near to Six Fields?
H: Omg that's awesome haha aw I've never been to Alton towers... That actually sounds pretty interesting tbh haha as long as you got to go on some stuff too... Otherwise its just teasing lol um not really but I get busses
M : Yeah I got to go on quite a few rides, me and a few of the people in our class made a game of ducking the Tutors so in the end when they finally got us we only had to listen to the lesson bit for like an hour :-P.
I was thinking we could meet up and go to Six fields bowling place in Northampton. We could go bowling/arcade and have a drink or two.
H: Yeah that's sounds cool, so you're from Brackley? Whereabouts ? I'm from there too :) just live in Northampton for uni
M: Yeah I'm from Brackley,don't know if you know where (Street) is, I live on that street, It will probably turn out you're one of my neighbors :-P. What are you studying in Uni?
H: Yeah I know where that is lol used to live off cartwright crescent. I'm studying mental health nursing
M: I've heard of Cartwright crescent think it is pretty close to me but can't picture the street exactly :-P.
That's an interesting field you picked could be really rewarding work in a job like that.
What days are generally good for you to meet up?
H: Yeah its rewarding... Most the time. Um honestly, at the moment work is kind of messing me about so im not really sure. I'm working long days and they're making me work this weekend so I might need some time to sort out when im working.

Second girl mid conversation:

M : I'm genuine and honest :-P. I'm looking for someone who is genuine, has good interests and is good looking, and you seem to fit that description. Would you like to go for a drink sometime?
H: Lol you think I'm good looking? XD
Possibly, I have a busy unrelenting schedule
M: Judging from your pictures I would say yeah. I was thinking we could go for a drink in Six Fields in Northampton if that is close to you, the bowling place there or Frankie and bennies or something.
H: It's not close. Town centre would be easier for f I'm honest
M: I'm not too familiar with Northampton, do you know any good pubs or restaurants in Northampton town centre? Every time I go to Northampton it is too Six Fields.
H: There's a nandos lol
M: So would you be up for meeting up there sometime when you're free?
H: Yeah, possibly

So How do I respond in these situations? Do I need to just chuck out dates and times? They seem hesitant but willing but not sure what to do in these situations and this is where it always seems to break down. Do you think when I ask them to meet up I need to offer a certain date like "Do you want to meet up next weekend?" or add location as well "Do you want to meet up next weekend in X location?"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:09 pm 
English Muffin

You need more investment. Learn qualification and implement it.

you - You seem cool and all, but what do your friends say about you? The good and bad..

If she qualifies herself to you, she could be interested. You're too neutral with it all. You have write in a way that you're picky and have other options.

There is tonnes on content on the subject.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 1:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You need more investment. Learn qualification and implement it.

you - You seem cool and all, but what do your friends say about you? The good and bad..

If she qualifies herself to you, she could be interested. You're too neutral with it all. You have write in a way that you're picky and have other options.

There is tonnes on content on the subject.
Thanks mate I'll have a look at Qualification, seen it mentioned quite a lot. Would you say these two are a lost cause or wait a few days and message them back and ask if they're free soon?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2015 2:03 pm 
English Muffin

I think it could still work with them. But you gotta bust their balls a bit for being so flakey. Winde them up a little 1st

Read RC's text guide, I can't really be bothered to go through the whole process