PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:27 am 
English Muffin

I don't know how I became the tinder guy. Especially when most of my results are from clubs (where peacocking only seems to get attention)

Most people do it wrong anyway, just like negging

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:40 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I don't know how I became the tinder guy.
Weird isn't it lol. Mine is down to my potential being a lot higher on Tinder. If I went out for a week doing day game and (making up numbers here) approached say 30 a day (round it to 200 in a week) and got 60 numbers (40 real 20 fake), 20 replied, 10 kept the conversation going, 5 agreed to a date, 3 flaked and I got laid once or twice... it's fucking effort lol. But if I used Tinder for the same amount of time, those numbers can all be quadrupled with 5% of the effort.
Quote:
Most people do it wrong anyway, just like negging
This is true. People end up saying something like "Your top makes you look fat. Try wearing black or something, you'd look cute." and then decide "Negs don't work! Negs are for sociopathic retards!"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:49 am 
English Muffin

Agreed. Daytime, you're just guessing whether they girls will be single. Where as online and night, you're only interacting with single girls mostly. But I do like the fact that the really hot girls in the day will give you access to their flower if you churn the approaching and you can get away with being not their ideal physical attractiveness since you're bold. Pros and cons I guess

No need to neg interested girls. I would only consider a neg if she being all diva and entitled. Even then I don't even give too much energy to these girls.

Disqualification - same as above, I would only do this when a girl is giving me disinterest. You got nothing to lose.

Pea-cocking - ditch the cowboy hats and LED belts that are conveying desperate attention, perhaps consider a cool hair style or just dressing much more stylish than the average man. Personally, I wear (tailored!) stuff most guys don't have the balls to wear, bow ties, ties, cravats, pocket squares, etc. Tattoos sleeves defo get attention, but I'm not quite ready for that just yet, but I have seen it. It does make some a little more edgy. Connor Mgregor springs to mind.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Pea-cocking - ditch the cowboy hats and LED belts that are conveying desperate attention, perhaps consider a cool hair style or just dressing much more stylish than the average man.
That's what I meant... @J. Daniels.. lol

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 10:54 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Legends period.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Legends period.
Quote:
Neil Strauss and Mystery are useless
because I have to sell my own product.
Its all about Marketing. :wink: Period

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Mystery and Style are not useless and anyone who tells you they are either doesn't really know what they are talking about or doesn't understand how many modern methods came about today.

The best analogy I can think of is the scientific community. When someone comes up with a theory, it's still pretty rough and needs a lot of work. Other people come along and add to the research and slowly the pool of knowledge expands and becomes more efficient, more comprehensive and generally better.

Mystery and Style represent the trailblazers or forerunners and many (not all) pick up artists today have built upon their theories to create their own. Bernard of Chartres is famously quoted as saying "If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants".

Essentially, his discoveries wouldn't have been possible without the work of those who came before him.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:31 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
I've been told lately by mods like Chief and Warped, that both Neil Strauss and Mystery have been wrong about a lot of things and that they are old school. So, have their products and ideas been absolutely useless the whole time, or what?
usless? no, they needed to have their books written to bring out more PUAs that are better.

neils book "The Game" is an awesome read rather if its for game or not

they are out dated, not useless

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:31 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
I've been told lately by mods like Chief and Warped, that both Neil Strauss and Mystery have been wrong about a lot of things and that they are old school. So, have their products and ideas been absolutely useless the whole time, or what?
usless? no, they needed to have their books written to bring out more PUAs that are better.

neils book "The Game" is an awesome read rather if its for game or not

they are out dated, not useless
I don't think it's really possible for a style of pick up to be outdated. They're not exactly the most efficient pick up artists, and they come across quite sociopathic. But that doesn't mean their methods are any less effective, for beginners/guys with nothing going for them who need to put up a front and over-analyse every interaction they have.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:34 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

No these new guys can't use MM or Style to become gurus themselves, because now the whole stuff is under copyright, so they must belittle the old game in order to be able to sell teir own fabricated manufacture.

PLUs, Mystery was wierd. I am wierd. Mystery is old school. I am old school! So I can use MM, because it suits me.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:13 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

The bump is bad but the comment is worse 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:05 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
P.s. I met Neil - jealous?? ;)
Nope..That was "Style981" you met...on a forum. Good to know that you've become a fan of me that you mistook me for the original one... lolz :P
BTW you are extremely funny....or at least most of the times. But some times I get confused whether you are just being playful or really offended. May be try using some smileys in your text ?? Won't cost you a million dollars I am sure :P

You got me on the username though :)
So did you two fuck or what

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:47 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
P.s. I met Neil - jealous?? ;)
Nope..That was "Style981" you met...on a forum. Good to know that you've become a fan of me that you mistook me for the original one... lolz :P
BTW you are extremely funny....or at least most of the times. But some times I get confused whether you are just being playful or really offended. May be try using some smileys in your text ?? Won't cost you a million dollars I am sure :P

You got me on the username though :)
So did you two fuck or what
They're still in the comfort phase :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:37 am 

Quote:
They're still in the comfort phase :lol:
I think 10 months qualifies for fulfilling the "12 hour rule" or however many hours that eyeliner-wearing magic clown said you needed to run "solid game" lol

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 12:51 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

If you ask me I don't think there stuff is useless it's just the "the game" has evolved, girls are a bit more smarter than they were in the 2000s and so on, standards and staus quos have changed and always will, I think the key is if it's always improving and evolving is to put your own spin on it, take the work and apply it in your own sort of way, like in my case my nickname has been panda for ages, became my dj/producer name and sort of become a moniker for me, because of this I have a particular style involving a lot of black and white stuff but because I don't let it be a person a or anything like that im pretty confident about it, another thing is because of what I do I'm always in a very sociable environment but escalation is way more difficult.