PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:06 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I've been working out for the past 18 months and must say, this has really changed my game and success like day and night.

Not only do women find it attractive, but it changes how other guys treat me and my confidence just explodes in social settings. I never get AMOGED, and its nice to know that if I do, I could probably handle myself if things get out of hand.

I only spend about 40 minutes a night, at the most working out too. I've just been pretty religious about doing it every night, 5 nights per week. Before I was about 15lbs overweight... I really just do massive bench presses so my shoulder are big, and some curls to tone my arms..

I'm probably way better in bed too. And its pretty cool, when women are always holding and kissing your arms...

Not trying to DHV myself.... (LOL). Just pointing out how much this can change ANYONE'S game immediately.

There's NO reason for anyone in here not to do this.... I guarantee your game will shoot through the roof if you start to working out often!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:23 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Good effort brother! I highly recommend that you do not just do bench press and train you upper body. You need to train your LEGS as well! Try adding some squats to your workouts. You do not want to look like Johnny Bravo. By training your legs, it actually becomes easier to build you upper body.

Keep going hard!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 12:16 am 
New to MPUA Forum

It's not the working out that directly influenced your game, but your shift of confidence that came, of course, from you feeling good about yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:39 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thats awesome bro

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:29 pm 

Quote:
It's not the working out that directly influenced your game, but your shift of confidence that came, of course, from you feeling good about yourself.
Confidence and that hes probably more physically attractive now. Looks matter.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:24 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
Quote:
Confidence and that hes probably more physically attractive now. Looks matter.
The muscles don't do much. I used to be a lot bigger but my game was terrible compared to how it is now. It's definitely the confidence which has helped (that or he's imagining an improvement)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 12:04 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I agree bro - the confidence aspect is the best part and it definitely carries over to women being attracted to the confidence as well as the looks.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I cannot believe the posters who said it is not his better looks, but the confidence that comes from working out.

You are deluding yourself. Your physique matters a lot. Just look at Chris Pratt. He was plenty confident as Parks and Recreation star, but his popularity with women skyrocketed with weight loss and working out. I mean he is like a god among my friends, we cannot get enough of his videos and pictures.

And women are incredibly turned on by broad shoulders. It is probably the sexual equivalent of a nice waist to hip ratio for women. So I'd say if you don't have much time, to indeed focus on chest and shoulders.

It really doesn't take much time to completely change your body. I'd bet you could make significant change with slight shift in diet and 2 weightlifting sessions a week.

My 2 cents :D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:41 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

What most people do not realize (and it's mostly the amateurs) is that it is almost impossible not to be confident when you deadlift twice the weight of a normal man. That being said...

FUAAAARK MAN summer is coming let's get fookin' joocy and ripped and HIT FESTIVALS and get some nice SHADES and do molly and fuck ALL the sloots!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:41 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

My legs are fine. I've been walking to build them. Also, I raced BMX for 15 years. Haven't done it in a long time. But since then my legs have always been built. Weird how that has stuck around, but I did start walking mainly for cardio. That also helped re-tone by legs. :-)

IMO, it lets me be more confident, IMO.

Example: at the bar the other night I was my g.f. and some random dude just walked and started talking to her.

Now I always wear just plain white shirts... Yep.. to show my arm off. ;-)

He was pretty much being clown.... Trying to wedge himself into our table... I can't say he was PUA, but for sure trying to "open a set".

Him: "Hey may names Jim" (to my gf)
Me: "Hey my name is Bob, you can buy me beer, but not take me home."

After we got home she said, "that was pretty sexy. i like the leader of the pack".

So yeah... I guess being able to AMOG, is pretty alpha and confident.. :-)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:18 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I completely concur, it teaches you discipline as well. When I don't have a gym I do bodyweight or hit the the parks in Colombia. Or just have a lot of sex. Its tough being a hard gainer though, I lose muscle fast if I'm not eating like a fat kid at sizzler everyday.

Single Guy Travel Guides

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:57 am 
English Muffin

It defo helps.

Also. Dressing nice does the same thing. Makes you look attractive and feel much more confident....It's a lot faster too since you can master your fashion in one day.

The annoying thing is clothes don't fit when you get some decent gains.

Do it all. Everyday do something to improve your attractiveness how ever incrementally small that might be. Whether it be lifting one more rep than last time, tailored shirt, a new skin product, drinking more water, eating more green veg, working on a side income project, reading 2 pages of a book Each one is a step closer to being sexier and more confident. TV and video games will make you lESS attractive etc

P.s. Walking doesn't build your legs lmao. Squats actually releases more testosterone so therefore your upper body gets more gains too. Squats, bench, over head press, rows and dead lifts are the main lifts you should always be working on as a base.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:09 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Really helpful advice. Thanks for posting. Can't wait for chicks to start kissing my muscles... :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:44 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Just an update to this. Still working out and loving it. With another GF, better than the last one. :-)

Anyway, it does have a lot do with confidence. But I think being stronger physically allows a guy to act more confident in himself.

For example, its so much easier with women I cannot believe it. Seriously, all I need to do is smile and act "fun" and totally get IOI's. My GF gets jealous all the time. Before I had to work so hard and played a numbers game.

Work out people! This is so much easier. And my current GF is much better looking than the last. And she is totally SPRUNG!