PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:32 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
*in before style981 defends them defiantly*
lol.. No I am not gonna defend any one. May be you guys are right. But every body has a right to have (and share) his own opinion based on his own experiences ??
Nah. Only with people with neutral user names are allowed opinions.
Trust me if I would've chosen a nickname for me, it would have been Style. I've already changed my Grammer for you now I am not gonna change my username. Please forgive me for that :P

To some extent I may have a personal liking because "The Game" was the breakthrough in my life. But I've tried my best to give neutral opinions on the forum. That's why I even referred to my personal incidents where and how it worked for me.Supporting Style or Mystery doesn't mean I am denying your opinions. I have total respect for you and other PUAs on this forum. I just think both are correct depending on the situations.

If you still have issues with my username being "Style981" then I think its time for me to leave the Earth and go to the Moon. May be that will make you happy :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:53 am 
English Muffin

I'm bantering bro, Tis all good

Im over the whole guru worship stage. Back in the early days, I used to be so desperate for infield on Lyons and gambler etc.

It is only till I learned about internet marketing that you realise that these guru's are just normal people but perhaps with a good marketing skills. Not saying they are good or bad. I don't care.

But I will say. There are people on YouTube with shit marketing that are better than these popular (well marketer) guru's.

Steve jabba is perfect example.

Style was a well known author before the game and hung out with rock bands...and mystery is a pro magician. They used these things to their advantage. Not something a typical reader of the game has at the time. It's a nice story and well written. But most people who join this forum are expecting to emulate just by using the same routines. It just doesn't happen and they end up meeting girls normal (when they come round)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:30 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
I'm bantering bro, Tis all good

Im over the whole guru worship stage. Back in the early days, I used to be so desperate for infield on Lyons and gambler etc.
Somehow my username gave you the impression that I am a die hard fan of Style. But I am not. Mark Manson is my favourite of all. Also I've read many PUAs material; RSD videos, Savoy, Gambler, De Angelo etc. Style and Mystery are 2 of them. I simply don't like when people blindly criticize some people. As you said yourself that most people try to use the same routines and fail. So its the people who are to blame the most for misinterpreting and misusing any material instead of the routine or method.
Quote:
It is only till I learned about internet marketing that you realise that these guru's are just normal people but perhaps with a good marketing skills. Not saying they are good or bad. I don't care.

But I will say. There are people on YouTube with shit marketing that are better than these popular (well marketer) guru's.
Totally agree with this. However I dont think Mystery and Style are that popular. Saw Styles videos of his seminar. There were only a few students. I think most popular now a days is RSD. But again its all based on what I've seen on internet. Those who actually live in these countries would know better.

Anyways Its upto the person to use whatever he thinks is the right way. Test experience and judge yourself. Who knows what might work for you. There's really no point in debating whos better and whos not.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:43 pm 
English Muffin

Neil and mystery are retired I guess. They were pioneers of the game 10 years ago perhaps.

'The game' still sells like crazy though, evidently. I'm pretty sure if Neil started an infield YouTube channel, he would get a massive following. But something tells me he has moved on wit his life and enjoying his millions and maintaining his current relationship. Tyler has held the torch. I'm sure he does very well financially with the cult following.

There is a lot of fake shit out there on YouTube. But there is some seriously talented people That are just everyday people like you and me. I like simple pick up.

I like Mark Manson too. He is very normal and can relate to the average guy that joins the community. But I doubt his models book is doing better than 'the game' despite the great, realistic more beneficial content. Neil created a story and writes it well.

Anyway. Guru talk, no more.

P.s. I met Neil - jealous?? ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:55 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
P.s. I met Neil - jealous?? ;)
Nope..That was "Style981" you met...on a forum. Good to know that you've become a fan of me that you mistook me for the original one... lolz :P
BTW you are extremely funny....or at least most of the times. But some times I get confused whether you are just being playful or really offended. May be try using some smileys in your text ?? Won't cost you a million dollars I am sure :P

You got me on the username though :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:14 pm 
English Muffin

I'm jokey most of the time.

Until I come across the most retarded threads. So I guess I'm angry all that time then ;) < wink face

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Until I come across the most retarded threads. So I guess I'm angry all that time then ;) < wink face
Yeah I can see that in your signature. God I don't miss spell my grammer now. Even if I want to. :D

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:31 pm 
English Muffin

Grammar *

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:11 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
there is some seriously talented people
are* ;) < another wink. I'm mirroring, to build rapport.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 10:52 pm 

A woman gets home work and checks her most recent text message. It from her friend Jane.

"Hey, I know you're still sad about the breakup but its been 3 weeks girl, get over it! Come out to the bars with us tonight and look sexy!"

Four hours later Sarah arrives at the local dive bar and meets up with Jane and a few other friends. Its a girls night out, one that Sarah desperately needs after that horrible break up with her jerk ex-bf, Brian.

Sarah and her friends hit the dance floor and start dancing and drinking the night away. An hour into it Sarah is approached buy a dude in a flashy leather jacket.

-------

James is right in the middle of reading The Mystery Method for the third time when his phone rings.

"Hey Mike, we still going out tonight. Ive been brushing up on mystery method and have some great DHV stories and routines I want to try out."

Mike confrims with James the time to meet at the local dive bar and hangs up. A few hours later James shows up and meets his buddy who sees James and gets a puzzled look on his face.

"Whats with the flashy leather jacket?" Mike ask.

James laughs and rolls his eyes. "Peacoking dude. You really should read mystery method."

Together the go inside. James approaches a few girls but nothing really happens. He was starting to get discouraged when he seen a sexy woman on the dance floor drinking and dancing away with her friends.

"Can I get your opinion on something? Who lies more, men or women?"

Over the next 40 minutes James goes thru his routine and DHV stories careful to hit all the attraction switches. Finally he looks at Sarah and ask if she wants to go back to his place to watch some funny youtube videos.

-------

Sarah is confused

"why would a guy approach someone whos dancing as ask them who lies more? Kinda weird."

Though confused she decided that James is kinda cute and the question is kinda unique so she goes along with it.

Over the next 40 minutes she listens to James talk about the models he knows and how he seen some strippers fighting over a midget outside. She didn't really like his backward insult about her nails but she was drunk and he was cute so she let it go.

After a while James made a lame excuse to get her home. Sarah was hesistant but her friend Jane overherd and whispered in her ear.

"Girl, go get laid. You need over your asshole ex and besides James is kinda cute. Meeting someone cool and getting laid is why you came out."

James and Sarah head back to his place.

-------

The next morning after Sarah leaves James logs on to MPUAForum.com and writes a field report titled "Mystery Method works!!!" and describes all about how his routine, DHV stories, and negs made the girl attracted to him.

-------

As Sarah rides the taxi to her place the next morning she thinks back the night before.

"He was kinda weird by talking so much and trying to impress me but he was cute and I needed to get laid. Maybe i'll head out again tonight."

-------------------

A lot of guys who get laid like to think it was because of their "PU Skills" but most of the time they simple ran into a woman who found them cute and was horny.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:03 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
there is some seriously talented people
are* ;) < another wink. I'm mirroring, to build rapport.
Lolz.. You just saved my Day :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:12 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
A lot of guys who get laid like to think it was because of their "PU Skills" but most of the time they simple ran into a woman who found them cute and was horny.
You could've just posted this and it would've done the deed. :p
Nice example though. Peacocking I think really gives you an edge.. Not that you have to dress like Mystery but in your own style. E.g dressing in a fashionable way or wearing a shirt with nice fitting (which makes my body shape visible) is peacocking for me. Not necessarily becoming a joker is peacocking.
Btw if that is so I think that clown at Mc Donalds would be getting laid the most.. lol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:33 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
dressing in a fashionable way or wearing a shirt with nice fitting (which makes my body shape visible) is peacocking for me.
That's not really peacocking lol. It's a good thing to do, but it's not peacocking.

Never dress like Mystery though. You wont get laid often.

I've got a few little things that kind of act as peacocking accessories. I've got a pretty funky vape which usually gets an opener (old one was better for it), I wear different bracelets on my one wrist - all kinds of textures and colours and materials, I wear a necklace with a cross on it and I've got both ears pierced. None of this is peacocking, I just look good and actually want to use a vape rather than smoke lol - has the same affect though.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:41 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
Quote:
dressing in a fashionable way or wearing a shirt with nice fitting (which makes my body shape visible) is peacocking for me.
That's not really peacocking lol. It's a good thing to do, but it's not peacocking.

Never dress like Mystery though. You wont get laid often.

I've got a few little things that kind of act as peacocking accessories. I've got a pretty funky vape which usually gets an opener (old one was better for it), I wear different bracelets on my one wrist - all kinds of textures and colours and materials, I wear a necklace with a cross on it and I've got both ears pierced. None of this is peacocking, I just look good and actually want to use a vape rather than smoke lol - has the same affect though.
You only do Tinder dates lol. Peacocking and online dating is as about as useful as a fart in a space suit ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:13 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
You only do Tinder dates lol.
Nah, that's your thing. I get great results, but you're the Tinder guy lol. It only makes up for <25% of the girls I've slept with. I was always more of a day game guy, it's just easier to talk to 100 girls on Tinder than it is in a highstreet.

I'm somewhat exclusive with a girl at the moment though.