Post subject: Wierd State Lately
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:49 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've been so primal and animalistic lately. It's been working.

There are 2 categories I care about:
1. Do I want her genes in my children?
2. Is she someone I want to raise my children?

#1 is something that's easy to see. I want beauty, height, great breasts and fit.

#2 takes getting to know them. If #1 is sufficed, then I ask lots of questions about them and banter over decisions they've made in the past. if #1 isn't sufficed, then why am I even talking to her?

If #2 is a bust, then I escalate hard. I just want to fuck her for my pleasure. If both #1 and 2 are sufficed, I make it clear through my actions that I want to get to know her more, letting her know I am interested with a kiss at the end of the date. Nothing more on first date, she's been put into the potential wife category. (Girls do this to dudes all the time) There are 2 outcomes if I try to go further:

A. I fuck her and forever think she's a whore who fucks on first dates despite the fact we may have had an incredible connection neither of us could even comprehend so it just happened.
B. I try to take her back and she refuses and thinks I am a scumbag who just wants another notch on my belt.

By only kissing, I make my intentions clear, but don't risk all the negative that comes with first night lay attempts/successes.

Thought i'd share.

Post subject: Re: Wierd State Lately
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:44 pm 
Dedicated Member

Good mindset and frame to have. It will help you give off the right sexual vibe and will also help you screen girls for a deeper connection if you want to be more serious with them.