Forum rules

Relationship Subforum Rules

1. Posts about how to get a girlfriend will result in a ban.

2. Posts about your ex-girlfriend will result in a ban.

3. Any other posts not related to your current girlfriend will result in a ban.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:35 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

no she changed our relationship back and forth based on her mood... She cheated on me once when she stated she wanted ""exclusivity"... the new friend was recent but it wasn't anything hidden... And a mutual friend confirmed she wasn't fucking him... it was clear things were ending...

Last edited by felipe89 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:53 pm 
Read My Book

Why are you trying to stick it to her or force her into reaction man? You're acting like a woman. If the relationship is unhealthy and is having unhealthy effects on your life you have to drop it and move on. Don't continue playing into the hand of back and forth pain causing. For what?

Read this: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=190620

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:14 pm 
Ask a mod for a custom title

Quote:
So I started seeing this 32yr Brazilian woman 5-6 months ago. At the time both of us made it clear that we didn't want to be anything more than friends with benefits or a fling, as she had separated and started a new job and as I was transitioning with other things and dealing with fallout from a family financial matter... nonetheless she persisted in blowing up my phone and computer and would say we are "dating"...And She would flip out when I wouldn't see her three or more days a week.. I am 26yrs so there's it's very improbable that anything could happen... anyway she use to be more respectful to me but since I told her I needed space because I was going through something she has changed her tone....While we have little in common, I know she on many occassions tells me how funny iam or how good I am in bed... (((that's the only connection))

Anyway lately she's been texting calling and telling me about all the guys that ask her out.. she's also made superficial comments about my life even though I've made more money than her in the past and played sports professionally for a bit.... we stopped seeing each other for two weeks and she wanted to bring it to my attention that she hooked up with two guys.... In my opinion, even if you're in a open relationship are dating it's low class or bad manners to state this to someone; it's assumed... at other times she will call me and tell me she care and wants to know what's up or tell me how I'm the best in bed....despite the fact that she's hot and I can share a laugh, I'm starting to think this not worth the disrespect and craziness.... (((In my opinion FWB only lasts for a month or two after 5-6 months it's a open relationship or dating)))

Anyway I would appreciate some thoughts
This makes my skin crawl a bit, obviously you two don't want the same things and she's coming off as desperate which for me is an attraction killer. "despite the fact that she's hot and I can share a laugh, I'm starting to think this not worth the disrespect and craziness" trust your gut, in all probability its right on the money here. Her behavior is protest behavior, she wants more of your investment. She's 32 and freshly out of a relationship so you're instrumental to her in distracting her from healing from her own relationship wounds.

Regardless of her motivation, she sounds like a whack job and I'd run for the hills if I were you, considering how low invested you are at the moment.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:46 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Read the bottom of the first page, if you can get back past the length. It gets more ridiculous

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:40 pm 

Quote:
Read the bottom of the first page, if you can get back past the length. It gets more ridiculous
LOL what made my skin crawl was that message you're thinking about sending. Don't.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:05 pm 

Guys the question you ought to be asking yourselves is

"If FEAR wasn't a limiting force in my life, what kind of man would I be?"

You can ask this question in a million different ways. The point is we hang on to people who are toxic to us, or just a 'bad fit' due to an internal belief that we aren't capable of getting any better. If most of you were living your life with abundance, it would be far easier to walk (and love the other person for their faults) and find something better.

So the question remains why hang onto something you clearly aren't into simply for some sort of superficial connection? Is it helping you move forward, to become the man you want to be (this is where one's having a sense of purpose in life is crucial, otherwise you just go about living in a very haphazard directionless way), or is the energy you're putting in stifling you, creating drama and hence a limiting force?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I'm not afraid to be alone. Gorgeous women send me messages to meet and if i like them all the time. And am aware there are a million other women out there.

I'm just amazed with how this woman ended this situation, it's like I dealt with a dr jekyll and mr hyde...

I should have listened your advice eddie. I should have cut communication with this woman completely even as a friend

She is completely playing games and having a power trip at the situation

" because you love me, and want me all for yourself"

"are you ready for a serious relationship?" later she said "oh that was a general question"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:45 am 

Quote:
I'm not afraid to be alone. Gorgeous women send me messages to meet and if i like them all the time. And am aware there are a million other women out there.

I'm just amazed with how this woman ended this situation, it's like I dealt with a dr jekyll and mr hyde...

I should have listened your advice eddie. I should have cut communication with this woman completely even as a friend

She is completely playing games and having a power trip at the situation

" because you love me, and want me all for yourself"

"are you ready for a serious relationship?" later she said "oh that was a general question"

Cough*cough*bullshit...cough*cough

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:38 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

She asked me via email if she could come to a pro sporting event with me when I didn't invite her. To which I responded "maybe I'll see you around". Yeah I'm so desperate((sarcasm))

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:38 pm 

Quote:
She asked me via email if she could come to a pro sporting event with me when I didn't invite her. To which I responded "maybe I'll see you around". Yeah I'm so desperate((sarcasm))
You are. You used that as a tactic to try to draw her in more and on top of that came on here to seek validation (that you aren't desperate).

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:18 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I never mentioned or communicated to her notice of a event. She emailed me. I then stated "maybe I'll see you around"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:15 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

thanks for the feedback on this posting... this woman wasn't worth it... and I should of blocked her from my communications... as well i have considered putting things into perspective... her insults affected me for some months... I'm seeing other chicks... am not going to make the same mistakes

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:13 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
If you only want sex and she wants a relationship it will only going to lead into drama.
Better go and find sex with someone else.

Women,we aren't that indecisive as you think. 9 out of 10 times we want a relationship... unless we are not into a guy. Sometimes we say it since the beginning , some other times we say the opposite because we are afraid we are going to make the guy feel scared.. Due to hormones, sometimes after having sex with a guy for a long time we get emotionally attached with him. If there was initial attraction then we might fall in love. If not then we just love him.
If we only love him and we aren't in love we might dump him if we find someone we fall in love. If we are in love we don't usually try to see if the grass is greener.

Why you don't trust her anymore?
Quote:
It's physical
Only logical
You must try to ignore that it means more than that ooo
What's love got to do, got to do with it
What's love but a second hand emotion
What's love got to do, got to do with it
- Tina Turner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:53 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:18 pm 
Dedicated Member

Start gaming other girls ASAP.

You'll see these felling for her are temporary bcs she's your only "source of happiness" right now.