Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

tl;dr does anyone have ways to kiss close that are a little flexible? Or just any that are different from mine. I can tell I'm being too rigid.

So I was going over some of the notes I had on dates from the last month and I noticed a pattern with girls I did and didn't kiss on the first date.

Usually I'll do my normal start (have fun, connect, SOIs, etc), I'll close the distance between us somehow, start making hard eye contact and then wait for a pause to kiss her. For me this does work more than half the time. I'm thinking there has to be other ways to do this because if I wasn't able to do all of these things then I didn't kiss her and more often than not didn't get a second date.

As an example on one date I just couldn't find a way to end up sitting really close to her. On another I was 2 inches from her face, we were making hard eye contact, she was nervously talking about nothing (things she owned that were purple) and I didn't kiss her because there were no pauses at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:34 pm 
English Muffin

Seems like you're doing fine to me...

I think it goes without saying that you should always go for the kiss on the date. Just don't do it for the entire duration.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

You know that might the solution. Just got for it at some point and build attraction that way. Even if I don't get it I've built attraction by making an attempt.

I've definitely got additional dates simply because I made an effort to escalate in some way.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:53 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I would say if that girl was nervous, she was waiting for a kiss. She probably just was excited or anxious. Next date you go on, just go for it. If you feel like you're not getting enough IOIs, just keep building attraction and rapport then go in for it. Worst that happens is she's like "nah". Then life goes on!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 12:46 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
So I was going over some of the notes I had on dates from the last month and I noticed a pattern with girls I did and didn't kiss on the first date.
Always kiss on the first date. No reason not to.

One of my closes is to dance with them. Find a place preferably not in total public and dance with her. It is a simple compliance test starting with the dance and all the way leading to the close. You can figure it out from there.

As a side note, it probably helps to have a go to way of making the move, only until it is just natural for you and you can improv all kinds of closes. Hope this helps!

Texting eBook
http://www.the-irresistible-man.com/tex ... ast-night/

Pickup On Fire Interview
http://pickuponfire.libsyn.com/podcast/ ... dw-francis