PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:38 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Sup pimp and sluts,

Dilla here again.

Before anyone asks I will finish my Magaluf thread...it just takes a lot longer than I thought to do day by day.

Anyway I have had a few new lays since I got back, nothing too interesting. However I had a pretty interesting one yesterday/last night.

Lately I haven't been paying much attention to Tinder, only when I am on the toilet, bored late at night etc. But I still give my likes a go and see what happens. I have got several matches in the last while that I haven't even looked at because I frankly don't care for it. However I always at least acknowledge the one's who message me first.

Now a few of you guys know that I have a secret technique or whatever you want to call it to get girls to message you first. It's cheeky, flirty and works a lot more than I thought it would when I first used it.

Anyway this girl messaged me and she was pretty hot. Again Dilla does not fuck with the 1-10 scale, but she was banging.

Anyway swap a few casual flirty messages associated with her opener. Nothing too sexual but we'e both flirty while building rapport. I asked her casually enough what she was up to tonight and she replied "are you asking me on a date?". I was like "fuck no I'm heading to (my city) tonight to go clubbing and was just trying to make you feel special :P". She responded with something like "oh no way we're going clubbing too...I might see you out ;)". I then knew shit this might be a date if I see her...so I was casual and replied "I think I'm heading _____, so I might see you later....wear something tight ;)". If I do say so myself that was a great line from me. First I told her where I am going, I said *I think* but that was just to play it cool...I was definitely going to that club. By telling her that, if she shows up I know it's on like Donkey Kong and she has already submitted herself. The last line is something of a trademark for me...I say "wear something tight" all the time. It's sexual yet playful and it usually gets a laugh.

Anyway I wasn't too concerned if she would show...I did none of this "Just letting you know I'm definitely going ____ tonight". I played it cool and went about my night with the boys. We were at my house drinking before hitting the city when I get a message from her asking was I still thinking of going there...I responded bluntly "Yep, add me on snapchat______". Anyway she ended up sending some snaps to me of her posing with her friends and shit and looked a little drunk.

Ended up hitting the club and sure enough she and her friends were there. I went over and introduced myself and my friends to her and her friends and we had a great night. Standard club game, it was practically game over before we even met in person, but yeah took her home and plowed.

Standard club night but it's definitely a procedure I'll follow in future to arrange almost non-dates in clubs for night out where my friends end up meeting her friends and we get together.

Anyway, thought I'd let you know another way to use Tinder to your advantage. This goes hand in hand with my method of setting my tinder distance to like 5km while pre-drinking and messaging anyone who matches that I'm going ____ tonight, I might see you out. Lemme know if you're out and about. This is the quickest way to get laid from Tinder. I have messaged girls in the line for the club and ended up meeting the girl minutes later and hooking up with them.

Anyway, any questions...shoot

-Dilla

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Never considered this as a strategy, will start doing it this week in Croatia and see how we get on, thanks bro!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:01 pm 
English Muffin

Congrats on the sex, i had a similar experience but bumped into her by accident: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=182914

Also to add, I like to keep an eye on the moments for DTF clues, like when they are drinking and in party mode. It is a good time to message and arrange yourself to 'bump into her'...
Quote:
Now a few of you guys know that I have a secret technique or whatever you want to call it to get girls to message you first. It's cheeky, flirty and works a lot more than I thought it would when I first used it.
I will bite, please do share. PM me if you want discretion. ;)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:50 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Congrats on the sex, i had a similar experience but bumped into her by accident: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=182914

Also to add, I like to keep an eye on the moments for DTF clues, like when they are drinking and in party mode. It is a good time to message and arrange yourself to 'bump into her'...
Quote:
I will bite, please do share. PM me if you want discretion. ;)
That LR is f*cking great. Your persistence is legendary. I would have lots my patience hours before you got balls deep. As for the secret technique...I'll pm you, it's nothing major but it's really effective and I might end up using it in a guide I plan on writing...but for a dude like you whom I highly respect, and love reading you LR's, I'll pm you it :wink:

-Dilla

I was featured in Brad's weekly mPUA Forum email for 14/08/15: http://i.imgur.com/Axh5r1D.jpg

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:17 pm 
English Muffin

Cheers brotha