Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: Escalating and Kino
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Alrigh So I don't like to say that I have game, but i can get girls interested in me. I have my own method of how I do this that works for me, but I am stuck when it comes to escalation and kino.

I have a hard time with kino, I can talk with girls and flirt and bulll shit all day long, build rapport, all that, but the physical side of game eludes me.

I can bandy words laced with sexual innuendos, but it's like being too blatant..I don't know, scares me. Like closing that gap for me is hard.

Like recently, I went to this bar and saw a buddy of mine there. He was with two cute girls, maybe like sevens, but they were the type of girls I like so I started flirting and all that at some point I go to get drinks, go talk to different people and come back.

So i get back(blonde is who I am going for btw), and the blonde is in my chair.

Me: bullshitting with the the group a few minutes. I already saw that she was in my chair so I say. "What the hell? You jacked my spot."
Her: "You didn't call seat check."
Me: "Guess i have to sit on someones lap. "
I turned to my buddy who was with the girls, "Is this seat taken. "

I hit on guys playfully in the presence of women, for some reason I think it disarms them, I play around alot and act gay but it keeps women guessing, reels them in, so yeah. But anyway i evetually get the girl to sit with me in the same chair, not on my lap but in close proximity.

Anyway, I could easily have taken things further and gotten her to sit on my lap but alas, there is that while kino/touch barrier I just cannot get comfortable breaking. I got a number and a second meet up but i did not go home with that girl that night. I did get a sscond number from a cuter girl, though.

Some things to consider: I got some dragon breath, it sucks. I get compliments on my style all the time, look and smell fresh but no matter what I cannot get rid of it and it makes me really self conscious of getting close to girls, I dont want to scare them off with that shit.

My dick gets hard easily. If get close to a girl where our bodies are touching my dick starts getting hard and I do not want to creep them out. So sitting on my lap would get my dick hard n i am kind of scared of that. So these are also some things I need advice on that i think contribute to my sticking point.

Post subject: Re: Escalating and Kino
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:11 pm 
King Among Mortals

Are you put off by a wet pussy? If she feels your python tickling her butt crack a little, she won't puke.

Post subject: Re: Escalating and Kino
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 7:26 pm 
English Muffin

It's quite self explanatory.

Escalation - If you are afraid to get physical, the only way you're going to learn is by facing the fear. Google 'how to escalate?' and you will be directed to a sea of information. Pick something that perhaps fits your gaming style . Then save the next weekends to focus on this one sticking point. Go to a club with the sole intention of making a move on women till you're over the fear with it. If I am afraid of heights, i am not going to conquer the fear by hiding under my bed and posting on forums about it.

Dragon breathe - Google 'How to get rid of bad breathe?' and buy one of the many of 1000's of products out there that will help with bad breathe. Additionally, on the street, there are these convenient establishments called 'shops' that sell a product called...breathe mints, chewing gum. Go crazy. Prevention is better than cure. So perhaps consider clean eating habits.

Hard-ons - If a woman is willing to sit on your lap, she is somewhat interested in you. Women like being desired so they wouldn't run away at the feel of a hard on. Embrace it. I wish I could get hard like that. I only get hard when freakiness is about to happen.