PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi guys,
As you all know, success on tinder is a numbers game. The more you like, the more you match. So I was thinking of creating a simple gadget run by a motor to keep pressing the like button. I am thinking of selling it for 20 dollars. Would anybody be interested in buying this ? Because I am definitely going to make use of it.
Cheers.

Here is a video of the machine made by someone on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CN0QOYBXGb0

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Haha that's awesome dude.

Put that thing in mass production :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am thinking of making it with a rubber dick pink in colour so it looks like a sex toy. connected by mains and compact. Will you buy it ?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:07 pm 
English Muffin

Sorry to burst the bubble

But the Tinder algorithm actually punishes people who spam the like button too much. It could still sell as long as you don't tell them that this chrome extension is available for free:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... gejk?hl=en (it also has a random 'disliker' so that it seems more human)

My advice is, play by the system's rules. Pay for tinder so that the algorithm awards you with likes/matches but don't forget to swipe no sometimes so it is more human.