Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

Post subject: How to man the fuck up?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 10:48 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys!

My girl from a recent relationship I have is going to organize a barbecue in her house. She has many friends either males or females and I almost don't know anyone there.

I'm concerned about being the new boyfriend her male friends don't know and I know some of them have some kind of interest on my girl, so I would like to know how to keep it cool and if needed AMOG some of them if they try to AMOG me; I want to show my girl I'm in command.

This is a sticking point I've had for some time, if some old friend of any girl I'm with starts to talk with her in an interesting manner, I often get lost in the conversation and stay there just waiting for them to finish - not good at all!!

I'm willing to read anything needed and take advice from anyone, I have 3 days to learn every single thing on this subject and let this sticking point go fuck himself! :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:52 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Anyone?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:51 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Hey guys!

My girl from a recent relationship I have is going to organize a barbecue in her house. She has many friends either males or females and I almost don't know anyone there.

I'm concerned about being the new boyfriend her male friends don't know and I know some of them have some kind of interest on my girl, so I would like to know how to keep it cool and if needed AMOG some of them if they try to AMOG me; I want to show my girl I'm in command.

This is a sticking point I've had for some time, if some old friend of any girl I'm with starts to talk with her in an interesting manner, I often get lost in the conversation and stay there just waiting for them to finish - not good at all!!

I'm willing to read anything needed and take advice from anyone, I have 3 days to learn every single thing on this subject and let this sticking point go fuck himself! :D
Hey brother

please resist the urge to overthink. It's the biggest killer in this game.
I've ruined many a relationship by overthinking.

First think you have to remember is: she chose you!
She's your girl man - she already likes you.

Wtf are you worried about? You have three days to read everything and learn how to AMOG her friends? Are you high.

Take a deep breath, take 3 days to relax and come into your own. What she wants you to be is a man. A man earns respect. A man doesnt worry about people liking him. A man knows he is one in a million.

Breathe mate, everything is going to be okay
Mack

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:03 pm 
Read My Book

There is no way you're going to completely revamp your mindset into the one needed to achieve this superman like social success you're seeking in just 3 days.

That would be like a guy who's never lifted a dumb in his life asking how he could prepare for a weight lifting competition that is just three days away. Physically it just wouldn't be possible. He would have had to train himself for months if not years to be successful in the competition.

You just have to chill man. You're already cool. You're one of the guys showing up with a girlfriend. Thats an instant point in your corner. The only thing thats going to ruin your chances is overthinking. Thinking you need to project some false bravado thats just not congruent with your current core personality. Theres nothing to be nervous about, and the odds are that you won't even find yourself in any situation you can't handle.

Just go be chill and make some friends while you're at it. The guy constantly "thinking" will have the least attention on him in any social situation. Be there. Be present. Drop out of your head and into your body. Focus on whats going on around you. The sounds of peoples voices, the feel of the chair you're sitting in. Look for things to compliment others on. Nice shirts, shoes, good personality traits.

Go in to "Give" and not to take and you'll be straight.

Show Support, Buy The Book: 'The Secret Laws Of Social Wisdom - Click Here

http://www.EddieFews.com

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Non-PUA response here:

Ask a bunch of questions. Keep the convo going. Make it seem like you're interested in getting to know her friends. (Okay, you should ACTUALLY be interested to learn more about the people your girl hangs around) When her friends enjoy your company, they will let her know and that's arguably the best thing you can do. When people come into my social circle and try to dominate, I just ignore them and nod unimpressed or give one word responses like "cool" and "nice" at what they say and then change the subject to something they wouldn't know about like friends they know nothing about so they would shut the fuck up. When they seem genuine about getting to know me, i'm much more open to talking to them. If your girl sees you melding right into her social circle, you know you've done your job and she will feel relieved and the relationship will strengthen. She doesn't expect you to go in and all of a sudden dominate her friends...that would actually be kind of weird and off putting. If you're endearing to them however, but in a manly "I'm not looking for approval I just want to learn more about you" way, you're golden. If they start talking about acquaintances and you know nothing about, gently find a subject to steer back the convo to include you. Ex.

Them: (Talking to the group, mainly their friends) Dude, I went to Costa Rica with Matt and he got so hammered brah. He was like puking all over the place and shit.

You: Sounds like you guys had an awesome time. How long were you there for?

If they aren't talking about themselves or recalling stories of their stupid past shenanigans, they are probably getting bored.

TL;DR: Go have fun and meet and learn about new people and ask lots of questions to get to know them and their friends better.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:22 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Thanks for all your answers!

Guess my biggest worry is about meeting the guy she was fucking before we started dating and he AMOG's me, they are close friends.

Live and let live, give the best of me and what there's to come will come. I guess that's what i need to keep on my mind!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with all people above.Stop overthinking.Don't see it as a chess game.Go have fun with your girl,tease her gently in front of her friends and BE THE LIFE OF THE PARTY.If there are cool people there,take beers and go talk to them in an energetic and uplifting way.Make compliments (not flattery) have fun,tell jokes,listen jokes,and your girl even if she talks to other "serious" guy will give up on him and come to join the party...And remember that see choose you,you don't have to proove anything...And don't ignore people,even if they seem unfriendly.Just smirk,excuse yourself and go somewhere where you have fun...Fun is like a magnet...Good luck and have fun :wink: !