Forum rules

A Sticking Point or SP is an issue you CONSISTENTLY run into.

It is NOT a point where you get stuck with ONE SPECIFIC GIRL.

A Sticking Point is:
Quote:
I keep getting LMR whenever I bring girls back to my place. This has happened at least 10 times already! What am I doing wrong?
A Sticking Point is NOT:
Quote:
I got LMR with this one girl! What do I do?
IT IS AGAINST THIS BOARD'S RULES TO POST THREADS ABOUT JUST ONE GIRL
If you have not already gone out and practiced enough to have a real Sticking Point from meeting an ABUNDANCE of women, YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO POST HERE.

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2015 8:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I have this problem where i feel people don't take what i say serious and am often ignored. This happens both ay work and with my friends. Also when ther's confrontation i feel like the other person( friends or co-workers) just tries to totally domiante like before ive spoke they act like they've "won" the whole thing. Theyll cut over me and not let me speak etc etc. Theyll make it seem where im making relevant points or not irrelevant and they always seem to come out rosie in the situation.

How do i deal with this?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2015 6:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

If you're still having this problem, give us a couple of example conversations you have had or might have.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:59 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

I was with my friends at a footgolf game, before we teed off they'd kick my ball away so I'd have to go and get it. One of my friends slipped on the grass and non of us really laughed (wasn't the funniest thing ever), however said its weird,we would of all laughed at your if you done it (meaning if I had slipped) then from close range another "friend" kicked the ball at my back ....the pain was intense, I lost my temper and snapped at him.

I've fucked with this girl a few times,however I had a joke snapchat( bit personal, which she mentioned my place of work which could get me in shit if people saw it, stole it and posted it) She screen shotted it and and she posted it on he SPAM main pic. If I did that to her she would of lost her mind, which I said. She started telling me I was too emotional etc bla bla.