PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

AOL: matx223@aim.com
No she definitely has a boyfriend, cause I saw her recently and said hello and we talked for a bit...

Anyway, thanks for all the kind words, guys. I think we can put this thread to bed now, though.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2015 7:51 pm 
Dedicated Member

You're approach wasn't that bad. Some guys pointed it out already, so I'll reiterate from another perspective...

The hotter the girl, the more she gets offers for sex. Being direct about it will freak most girls out, especially the super hot ones because they are getting blown up all the time by guys trying to bed them. I've found if a girl is tolerant of you talking openly about sex all the time it's likely bc they aren't getting blown up by dozens of guys. I was recently out with a fat ugly girl that was friends with one of my boys and she was talking about sex at the table in front of everyone. When was the last time you heard a thin sexy fit girl doing that?

Of course it varies by girl, but this rule will function to a degree most of the time. One of the hottest girls I met told me several times she gets creeped out by any type of direct statements or kino by "strangers."

You'll only learn this by exp, cuz there are a lot of methods out there that stress a direct approach. And it might work some of the time, but I've found way more effective is to get a feel for the girl first, then tailor your approach to suit the needs of the woman you're pursing. Do you really think a hot girl with kids needs is looking to hook up? If anything she is PROBABLY looking for a guy to be a good father. She's past the years where she has 'fun' with guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2015 3:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
You're approach wasn't that bad. Some guys pointed it out already, so I'll reiterate from another perspective...

The hotter the girl, the more she gets offers for sex. Being direct about it will freak most girls out, especially the super hot ones because they are getting blown up all the time by guys trying to bed them. I've found if a girl is tolerant of you talking openly about sex all the time it's likely bc they aren't getting blown up by dozens of guys. I was recently out with a fat ugly girl that was friends with one of my boys and she was talking about sex at the table in front of everyone. When was the last time you heard a thin sexy fit girl doing that?

Of course it varies by girl, but this rule will function to a degree most of the time. One of the hottest girls I met told me several times she gets creeped out by any type of direct statements or kino by "strangers."

You'll only learn this by exp, cuz there are a lot of methods out there that stress a direct approach. And it might work some of the time, but I've found way more effective is to get a feel for the girl first, then tailor your approach to suit the needs of the woman you're pursing. Do you really think a hot girl with kids needs is looking to hook up? If anything she is PROBABLY looking for a guy to be a good father. She's past the years where she has 'fun' with guys.

Thanks dude. I really enjoyed your post... I'm still part of the camp that believes that most women crave sex, despite age or marital status, etc etc. Anyway, I haven't seen this girl around my neighborhood in a while, but whenever I do, she smiles and waves to me, so she clearly remembers me and at least thought about it.

I'm just glad I didn't get lied to... She told me she had a bf and she really did, so maybe it would have went different if she was single. Ya know, buying temperature an all...

Before I leave the neighborhood though, like if I move, I'll prob ask her out for drinks anyway. I have nothing to lose.

I would love to talk about your perspective on trying to size the girl up and then acting accordingly... Do you have a SPAM account?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:50 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think I might be able to explain the whole "fearless" thing.

When I was JUST starting out a few months ago, I saw a perfect 10. Like, this girl had a body like nothing I've ever seen before, not even in the media or internet. She was so heavenly that I was like, "Holy sweet christ. She's way out of my league..but I don't even give a shit. This is a one time opportunity." I went over and just started talking, and because I KNEW in my head it was going to fail, instead of making me nervous, it put me into a non-shit giving mood, which actually HELPED me....its like playing a video game on the hardest difficulty for the first time; you dont even care nor do you take it seriously, you're doing it just because its hilarious. Turns out she had a BF, but I was totally dumbstruck by my mindset going into that.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:17 pm 
MPUA Forum Addict

Quote:
I think I might be able to explain the whole "fearless" thing.

When I was JUST starting out a few months ago, I saw a perfect 10. Like, this girl had a body like nothing I've ever seen before, not even in the media or internet. She was so heavenly that I was like, "Holy sweet christ. She's way out of my league..but I don't even give a shit. This is a one time opportunity." I went over and just started talking, and because I KNEW in my head it was going to fail, instead of making me nervous, it put me into a non-shit giving mood, which actually HELPED me....its like playing a video game on the hardest difficulty for the first time; you dont even care nor do you take it seriously, you're doing it just because its hilarious. Turns out she had a BF, but I was totally dumbstruck by my mindset going into that.

^^^ Great story man. Thanks for sharing! Yea I felt similar in my situation as well... It's funny, cause I actually saw this girl two weeks ago. She was with her dog, and I was with mine, and after she said hi and asked me how I was, I said "Listen I have to tell you something important..."

She looks me and I'm like, "I've decided to give up on my dream of becoming a teacher, and decided instead that I'm gonna be a super hero instead, and I wanted to know if you wanted to be my sidekick and help me fight crime..."

She starts laughing out loud, and tells me that I should probably become a teacher, and THEN we can save the world together... She's like "I can be wonderwoman!" and I'm like, "No no! Cause we can't get sued."

"i'll be Red Devil, and you can be.... *Glance up and down her body real quick* Sassy Mama!"

Again, she laughs loudly. She's having fun. This is the epitome of flirting...

I tell her that red devil kinda sounds like a villain name, which means we might end up becoming enemies in the future and have to fight, she tells me that my name kinda sounds like a food. (Red Velvet Cake)

"Promise me that we can still be friends even if I have to kick your ass."

Then she's like, "You mean if you get your ass kicked by a girl?"

Haha

At that point I'm like, "Look, I have to run, but you know where the pacific fusion is? I wanna get drinks with you sometime, and before you say anything, I wanna let you know that there's a money back guarantee... So if by the end of the night, you don't feel like you had a great time, then all of the money that you spent on my buying shots will be completely refunded..."

She laughs and smiles, and then looks down and to the side... The hesitation is clear...

She tells me she has a boyfriend, but says she can add me on facebook if I give her my name. So I write it down on a sticky note and give it to her. She tells me she's gonna add me, and never does.

She's either really loyal to the boyfriend, or just not interested. Idk, and to be honest, since I just got laid 3 nights ago by this awesome girl I just started seeing, I really don't care. Don't get me wrong, I still wanna pound this cute MILF badly, but it's not the end of the world.

Next time I see her, I'll just ask her what's new, an how things have been. I really don't know what else to say since I don't wanna look desperate. Anyway, flirting with her at the very least was fun. I enjoyed it.