Post subject: The violator handshake
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:44 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I made this handshake/pound up a while back. Its really funny, and really only works with women. When you do it to a guy, its just kinda gay. But still funny. Generally i do it as im leaving, and it gets a good laugh.

Step 1: Make a fist. Have her do the same.

Step2: Give pounds. You tap the top of her fist she does the same.

Step3: Go in like you are giving kuckles. Then stick out your middle finger like you are flipping the bird. Make sure she does the same.

Step4: Give knuckles. At this point your middle finger should be touching her palm, and hers should be touching yours. You have just inserted your finger into her hand.

Step5: Rub your finger back and forth like your tickling her palm. I always make a funny noise too. The best way i can describe it is like ummmm.... "dodoloodoo" I kinda say it really fast and its a little high pitched, but not over the top. Don't scream it.

The girls always always laugh at this, cause its kinda dirty. I showed to my buddies as well. Its really gay when you do it to a guy, but its still fucking hillarious. I showed it to one of my buddies and he did it to all of the girls he knows and they loved it. Its funny cause its kinda dirty. Great to do to drunk girls, especially if you have a flirty rapport.

Try it and let me know what ya'll think. :D