Post subject: Pulling to My Dorm?
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I've read how in MM you can develop a picture routine or home movie as an excuse to pull the girl after the club or bar. And that women need a non-sexual reason to come over. I don't have pictures or a home movie made yet. What other ideas do you guys have in mind or use to give a girl the excuse she needs to justify coming home with you? I could say a movie, but honestly I don't have any movies at home. Also, I stay in the dorm, so I just have a laptop on my desk to watch them from which I guess is actually a good thing because we'd have to lay on my bed to watch it. What kind of movies or titles do you recommend that are a good reason to pull a girl? I'm into intellectual movies like Thirteen Days and shit, so I probably don't have a natural taste for something women would like, so give me some ideas.

Also, how do you keep the girls state up while we are driving home? And other tactics I may need for pulling?

Post subject: Re: Pulling to My Dorm?
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 1:32 am 
Dedicated Member

You can watch any chick flicks like The Notebook or even Crazy, Stupid, Love. Any justification will do even if it doesn't make sense. "Oh I need to water my plants, I need to make a stop back home." If she likes you enough and you just keep her logical mind occupied and she won't think twice. You can just talk about random things on the way back or put on some music on the drive back.

Post subject: Re: Pulling to My Dorm?
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 2:13 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Watch Crazy, Stupid Love anyways.. because it has Emma Stone, PUA elements in it and Steve Carrell