PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Hey guys,

Sorry for the lengthy post I just wanted you guys to have enough detail to gauge her comfort and my situation.

Finally got some time to type this up and hear what you guys think about this one. Hooked up with friend of friend HB7 that ive known for a couple years on New Years. Long story short flirty vibe turned into bathroom make out. Got number and left with DD for the night.

Day 2-That friday (2 days after first hookup) picked her up at night and went to the beach with blanket and booze. Talked on beach while drinking and occasional makeouts. Giving me lots of ioi's like telling me how she liked the way I looked at her, the way I talked to her, how funny I am, blah blah...Took that is my que to pull back to truck on top floor parking garage. Got her into backseat and started makeout. Got hot and heavy so I started directing her to take her cloths off starting with her shoes until in bra and panties. Straddling me, I undid her bra and kiss/suck her tits. Next got her panties off and started fingering her. Only fingered for a little bit cause I thought she was ready for the dick(No Resistance So Far). Got my boxers off and went to start kissing her before sticking my dick in her but she said she can't do this here/now and started putting her panties bra on. I would have tried to break through LMR if she didnt immediately start putting clothes on. She apologies and I just smile and say no worries I kinda like that. (Not really but wanted to seem like I didn't give a fuck). Drive her home, makeout, leave.

Day 3- Already made plans with her on the Day2 to go out next day to gun range. Pick her up, kiss, head to range. Show her how to shoot my AR15 and pistol. She has fun. Head to mutual friends house to clean guns. She thoroughly helps me clean both and is showing comfort with laying head on shoulder and small other things. Head back to her house, kiss, go home.

Week goes by no communication

Day 4-Saturday night and its been raining all day. Hate going out in rain in nice clothes so figure maybe HB wanted to catch a movie. Shes down so I pick her up and hit the movies. Watched "The Gambler" terrible movie BTW. Nothing important happened other me noticing her comfort level keeps rising every time I see her.

Week goes by no communication.

Day 5- Sunday and I've got mom's house to myself and know I gotta make the move. Call HB to see if she wants to hit the beach, she's down. Pick her up and head to moms house to pickup booze and get her comfortable at the empty house i'll be taking her back to later. Hit the beach and we are both drinking and having a good time. Her comfort level is increasing with more touching and kissing on her part. Couple hours go by and its time to go. Head back to the house and hit the hottub that I already had setup from before. Well guess what, its not heating up...It was luke warm so we get in to the failtub and start having a makeout session. Here is where I start escalating. She is sitting on my lap so I start kissing her neck and chest in between makeouts. Go to pull her top down to suck some tities and she stops me with her hand while we are making out. Start escalating again and bam, theres her hand again. I even try to rub her pussy through her bathing suit bottom but same thing happens. I comment that she is shy all of a sudden and she says shes not. Get out of failtub and lead her to master bathroom to get in the shower. Ended up having a bathing suit shower...Lame Very time I tried to escalate past kissing her hand was there. Shit wasnt making sense to me since I had her naked in the back of my truck on day 2. I tried everything from slapping her ass to pulling her hair while making out but nothing worked. Mom shows up an hour early with me and this HB still in shower lol. Have to have the family wait outside till I can get this chick to my truck and leave since she didnt want to look like a slut. Im starving so we grab some food and watch the football game. Shes almost acting like my girlfriend by this point but without the pussy...After food take her home, kiss, leave, blue balls.

I have no clue what to do moving forward. It's weird cause she hasnt text me once without me texting first. (I only text her when I want to meet up) I essentially went backwards from day2 to day5. From what I've read on here she may have put me in the BF category? She even mentioned during our day5 that we should go to Disney together for her B-day. Im down but deff not without some play. So PUA forums, I need your help. Other than the usual "Go talk to other girls", how do you guys think I should proceed?

I appreciate any and all advice even if you just wanna call me a pussy lol

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:23 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm not going to even read all this.

After day 1 maaaaayybe date/day 2 it's time to pull the "you can make me dinner at my place" move. Any time and effort put in after date 2 is shame on you.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:57 pm 

While it's your own fault for not plowing through the LMR, I do see how a few of those examples could have been tough.

I think she's got another fella on the go. Of course that's just a gut feeling, after reading this.

If you're able to go a full week without any contact then she's occupying herself somehow. Might also help explain why she won't go further with you - maybe she's an "ethical cheater" or something.

How much do you know about her?

I would simply not accept a boyfriend frame with her and I'd be backing off, personally. Make her come to you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:52 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
While it's your own fault for not plowing through the LMR, I do see how a few of those examples could have been tough.

I think she's got another fella on the go. Of course that's just a gut feeling, after reading this.

If you're able to go a full week without any contact then she's occupying herself somehow. Might also help explain why she won't go further with you - maybe she's an "ethical cheater" or something.

How much do you know about her?

I would simply not accept a boyfriend frame with her and I'd be backing off, personally. Make her come to you.

Charles,

Thanks for taking the time to read my post and give your advise on the situation. My first thought is that she is having sex with someone else and doesn't wanna be fuckin two dudes at once but I have no evidence to support that.

I know a decent bit about her from our meetups. She is in school for Nursing so her only free days are Thursday and Sunday. That may contribute to the lack of text but women always find a way if they want to. I could care less about the texting but I've never had a girl show so much interest and comfort when together and then not text me on her own. She always answers my text for meetups with enthusiasm and when we do text it seems normal, she just never initiates it.

Had the flu all last week and she somehow got an eye infection so we didn't even talk about meeting up.

My next step is to not contact her at all and wait for her move. On the next meetup I will be a little more distant and not initiate any kissing or hand holding and see how that goes.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

This is exactly like a sitiuation i had , and some the points made by the other replies makes so much sense and i have learned a big lesson from the girl i was meeting ......Had a day 4 ....day 2 ...tried the adventure frame of a hotel ( she has a room mate and i lived like 90 mins away from the date location ) .....tried again on day 4 after lots of kino.....got a measley 25 second BJ in the toilets...tried again fro the hotel idea but she wasn't going for it . Was abroad for a few days so then suggested meeting at her place on the day i fly back in the evening as her room mate is at work until midnight - she flaked again ...the landlord was coming round supposedly .... a few weeks before that with the same idea her period came on all of a sudden....but ever since i came back from trip she has literally vanished ...no regular texts etc...no replies or takes days to get back...so i have deleted her number ......plus another big realisation is not to add any girl on facebook you plan to f-close..until after as maybe that could have changed her mind in some way.. NEXT GIRL PLEASE !!!