Post subject: She Loved the Sex
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So this happened at the beginning of summer, but I figured I'd share the story just for the sake of reflection.

This girl and I always used to bitch at each other in High School. I come off as a dominant individual who always has something witty to say in response to what this chick says and it would always get to her. In hindsight, this created sexual tension that eventually had to be released. Fast-forward to prom night, madeout with my date on the party bus but moved on to the blonde HB at the back of the bus. She was tipsy and started going at it with grinding all over me. Go back to friend's house, Captain Morgan did us dirty and fingered her until we both fell asleep.

The key with this social interaction was that I built sexual tension early on and executed at the right time. Now, fast-forward a week later, I got a text saying to pick her up which judging by my prior success the week before, you can begin to see why doing so would be worthwhile :wink:

Here's where I really want to stress the importance of proper seduction. This girl was going to crash at my house without a doubt, but smashing was not 100% guaranteed. I let her sleep in my bed, and laid down right beside her. A lot of girls don't want to come off as "easy" or feel like "sluts" this is where you have to seduce her mind. Anti-slut defense is huge and words can play a huge role in whether you succeed. Even the way you begin to converse with her needs to be on point, by this I mean your tone of voice, breathing, and body movement. The environment was perfect but she wasn't keen on necessarily moving forward right away.

In a situation like this, where you almost have to seductively persuade her, persistence and maintaing your frame is key. I pulled her closer and we began to spoon. Whenever I pull a girl closer I like to be a little aggressive, a little dominance can go a LONG way. Kino is huge. A lot of girls are ok with being teases (if she gets in bed with you, DON'T BE AFRAID TO MAKE MOVES) I started to say things like "wouldn't it be crazy if we went all the way tonight" I got the response I was expecting "Ya I want to... but I don't want my number going higher" (number meaning sex count)

She escalated by telling me to grab a cup of ice. If a kinky blonde tells you to get ice, don't ask questions. Trust me. Ice Blowjob ftw.

I brought up smashing again and she said "ugh... I want to... I just don't want to be a whore"
Me: "A whore? Haha we're just two friends trying to have a good time. Sex isn't something to stress over. If there aren't any feelings attached and we're just doing it for fun I don't see the problem"

Girls my age HA... Like I said, you're always going to get a little bit of resistance, it's almost a test. Never be forceful, you'll be able to gauge whether she wants to have sex with you based on the way she responds. That little bit of resistance, but affirmation that she will have sex with you if you play your cards right was all I needed. I knew that I didn't want to push this resistance further, it can be a huge turnoff if you say the wrong thing so I put the ball in her court but gave her an ultimatum by giving her the condom and saying:
"You can rip this and we can both have a great night or we can end this right now and both go to sleep. Your choice."
Say it in a cheeky, confident way, if you say it like you're pouting you're doing it wrong haha

Checkmate. Not only did I smash, but she wanted to be NSAFB. I made it a win for both of us by leveraging the situation and creating a sense of urgency with the ultimatum and disarmed her Anti-Slut Defense by giving her the final decision.

*Didn't smash for the remainder of summer, but she comes home for her birthday and we've talked about birthday sex already.*

Good luck Gentlemen,

Ryan

Post subject: Re: She Loved the Sex
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Congrats! 8)

Thanks for the tips!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:47 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

crazy story bro

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Did you straight up ask her for the sex or escalate into it?

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 3:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

dude the thing with the condom sounds so fucking right! BRAVO