Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:28 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I also would often speak to other PUA's ask for advice( its funny cuz a lot would try to miss guide you, it really was competitive among pua's)
THIS, is my biggest concern since joining this community.

How can a newbie avoid being misguided, manipulated, and destroyed?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I am new to this site and would like to introduce myself. I have a lot of experience as I have been in the game for 20 yrs. I am by societies standards "good" or "ok" looking. But ofcourse! perception is everything. If anyone would like some tips or advice. Please leave a post and i Will reply.

P.S. The 800 is probably on the lower end of the approximation, And the average would be about a 7.5 on the hotness scale.
Are you still in the game? I need a mentor like you!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:32 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
This comment " (and yes I know how to socialize, I'm not socially inept)." May exhibit defensiveness. Try not to be of a defensive nature, if that is the case with you.
I'm not defensive!

Seriously though, thanks. My daygame improved when I was in college, but now it's back to pre-game levels with me (I got caught up with school work). You got any advice for us RAFC's?

My PUA Journey (2014): http://bit.ly/1yYjtSV
MY PUA Journey (2015): the-342-journal-vol-2-rugby7-vt187356.html
My Workout (Read this): http://bit.ly/1zIQncY

Image Record: 131
Image Record: 124

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
800 women? Statistically speaking, you've definitely had to contract at least one transmitted disease.
Dude, he admitted he got Chlamydia twice.

Anyway, I haven't read all of your posts, but do you daygame a lot? If you do, do you have any advice?

I'm also in college and as I learned the hard way being confident and funny has it's downside. Teasing can have effects you don't intend (and yes I know how to socialize, I'm not socially inept). Any advice?
You would think to use protection if going for 800 girls! I mean it would be too easy to spread infections too.

[CENTER]My Journey of a Pick Up Artist Blog[/CENTER]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2015 9:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

My father is 47, a natural player. And hes slept with 400 women. You are 38, and you have slept with 800?? no way man. How do you know its 800 anyway, you have a Black book with all their names in it or?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:20 am 
The name of the mothefucking game

Quote:
My father is 47, a natural player. And hes slept with 400 women. You are 38, and you have slept with 800?? no way man. How do you know its 800 anyway, you have a Black book with all their names in it or?
It is annoying for people that know the dude, and have been following this post, to see the same troll attempt, at least take the time to go through the post, before asking a question that has been answered at least 3 or more times in the post...

Dancefloor/Club game youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/dancefloorseduction

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:02 am 
Post of the month winner!

To the mods... Isn't it about time to lock this bullshit thread created by a retarded liar? Obviously some mod was smart enough to send this thread to the forum cellar but this thread alone pretty much destroyed the forum. Some young kids bought into the pitch phrase but anbody who has lived beyond 20 years knows that life does notwork in the way the op claims. Posters here who contribute quality offer experience. Experience = habits. Habits = patterns. Which is why anybody who has been in this forum for a while could tell you exactly how some of the older guys here approach pick up. This is the same way in all facets of life. Anybody who is successful at anything in life could change multiple directions but his mission and philosophy will remain the same.The only thing that remained the same here is bad math and the fantasy of a kid who signed up for advice and thought it would be fun to offer some. Walking around the club in circles .... Plagiarized. Cheesy romance novel phrases... Lol... And a whole bunch of members who've been here for years applauding the charade....

Lol...

Turned the forum into a joke. I think I warned a few mods at that time how this will end. Now we have a bunch of wannabe's of the lying scumbag.

PS. This Is nothing but a silly get together for a bunch of kids to discuss chicks but real life social and working groups get destroyed all the time by scumbags. It's always a good idea to correct these problems as early as possible.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:50 am 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
To the mods... Isn't it about time to lock this bullshit thread created by a retarded liar? Obviously some mod was smart enough to send this thread to the forum cellar but this thread alone pretty much destroyed the forum. Some young kids bought into the pitch phrase but anbody who has lived beyond 20 years knows that life does notwork in the way the op claims. Posters here who contribute quality offer experience. Experience = habits. Habits = patterns. Which is why anybody who has been in this forum for a while could tell you exactly how some of the older guys here approach pick up. This is the same way in all facets of life. Anybody who is successful at anything in life could change multiple directions but his mission and philosophy will remain the same.The only thing that remained the same here is bad math and the fantasy of a kid who signed up for advice and thought it would be fun to offer some. Walking around the club in circles .... Plagiarized. Cheesy romance novel phrases... Lol... And a whole bunch of members who've been here for years applauding the charade....

Lol...

Turned the forum into a joke. I think I warned a few mods at that time how this will end. Now we have a bunch of wannabe's of the lying scumbag.

PS. This Is nothing but a silly get together for a bunch of kids to discuss chicks but real life social and working groups get destroyed all the time by scumbags. It's always a good idea to correct these problems as early as possible.
Hello again my # 1 fan

Every time I see a post from you on this thread it makes me smile and laugh, for that I thank you.

I find it very ironic and comical, for someone who is so opposed to this thread that you would actually breath the very life (that sustained it) back into it. What's more ironic, is that you are ( still in question) a man of higher intellect.(<who does that)

You are also "supposedly" a man well versed in pick up or in the least, theory. Yet you seem to not be able to handle your emotions very well( not a common trait for a PUA).

I have yet to read anything of yours on this forum that relates to personal experience in pick and seduction, in contrast it is just re-gargles information that you most likely read somewhere.

Until then, you can continue your own "charade" and by all means, please continue to hate, I'm loving it.

P.S. If my memory serves me correctly, you once scolded me for using "lol's" in my posts, yet I see a couple from you. I think the word of the day is "Irony".

P.S.S. I'm still ready and willing to accept any challenge or answer any questions you would like to ask me. Are you willing to do the same?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:49 pm 

Quote:

Lol...

If you dont like a thread you are free to igonore it. You are not free, however, to flame people and break the rules.

Keep it civil.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I gotta ask the OP a serious question - did you get any STDs? Even if you wore a condom one would think you would contract numerous, numerous strains of HPV.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:31 pm 

Quote:
I gotta ask the OP a serious question - did you get any STDs? Even if you wore a condom one would think you would contract numerous, numerous strains of HPV.
he said he has siffilis somewhere in the post if i remember... But to your point every dude that has over 50 lays has probably caught something, hpv is correct and is what most dudes get...(i got hpv)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:53 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
he said he has siffilis somewhere in the post if i remember... But to your point every dude that has over 50 lays has probably caught something, hpv is correct and is what most dudes get...(i got hpv)
Cool. Many thanks. I didn't read through all the pages. With women having more sex partners HPV is an epidemic. They say 80% of sexually active people come in contact with it so I think anyone who has had sex with four or five different people have DEFINITELY come across it.

And apps like Tinder are causing it to spread quicker. I recently read a city's health department had an STD billboard mentioning Tinder and Tinder sued them. lol.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:27 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

i wonder how many girls dan bilzerian has been with!

and what his total tab for their services was lmao..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:50 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
Quote:
Ive never had syphilis, but I did catch chlamydia twice.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:30 pm 

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Ive never had syphilis, but I did catch chlamydia twice.

yea i mean chlamydia, lol ...Same fucked up shit in the dick!