PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:05 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I met this girl on CL. This is how it goes down, I will take criticism but please don't be harsh.

Anyways I met this woman online of 2 young kids. She isn't a super model but she was just a 'woman' and at my point I'd take anything right about now......anyways, she admitted she was kinky with toys and vibrators. The way I met her was that she thought of me as mysterious saying things like "oh dear" and stuff. I guess my mysterious playfulness lead her to give me her ph # through several email interactions.

Fast forward a few weeks down the road......Of course my objective is to meet her, foreplay with her and use toys on her and ultimately have sex with her.

Basically I leave her a message so she hears my voice and she does nothing to let me hear her voice nor does she want to call me (to me that wasnt fair I was hoping she'd return the favor of letting me hear how she sounds).

however there was a break through as we were talking over the course of a few weeks, she wanted to get curious and see my junk, so I did show it to her and she admits she likes 'cock'. Fortunately enough I made it to the point where she shows me one side of her breast with erect nipple.

Well lemme back up a little bit. At first she stopped talking to me about a week later because she thought i was just a one track mind and perverted wanting to hook up with her for my needs. Later I changed my pattern and decided to become a gentleman. So that actually worked successfully; she started messaging me by herself without me giving her the attention or messaging her first.

I fucked up somewhere for an instant kill between us. Just 3 or 4 nights ago, we were texting and she was telling me about her kids who she took to soccer practice bla bla bla......and I forgot what I said but she answered with "are you ok??"

and I said "of course I am ok why would you ask"

she would respond "I dunno".

Then thats when she drives me crazy by not talking to me no more. So I respond with (trying to be playful and positive) "Oh I know why you were asking me if I am okay; because I am just being a gentleman and not giving into any sexual naughty talk" or something along those lines......

of course the communication ceased and never heard back from her since then. Totally fucked it up even further by responding again saying "I donno why you were asking me if I was okay I just thought that was kinda weird; well sleep it off you will be better tomorrow :)"

Never heard from her again but I never bothered messaging her again either asking "where did you go" or "why aren't you talking no more"?

Questions, comments? Feel free to post and let me hear your opinion about this one.

***DISCLAIMER: Being new to this forum and 1st day here, I would like to contribute to this society of PUA. I will put up both 'good' and 'bad' case studies. My goal is to do this for learning from mistakes of what to do next time or what not to do again. Hope you guys enjoy the reads.

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:59 pm 

So you haven't actually met her... OR talked to her. Just texted?

Heard of the term catfish?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:06 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So you haven't actually met her... OR talked to her. Just texted?

Heard of the term catfish?

Naa we were in the beginning stages just started talking and texting and stuff.....no meetups.

Can't say I have; might have to google that one 'catfish'.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:11 pm 

... Yes, you should definitely Google it.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:22 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

[quote="CharlesFinley"]... Yes, you should definitely Google it.[/quote

looked it up on urban dictionary. I see several catfish meanings.

This is what I see myself according to the definition.

Hiding who you really are to hook someone into an online relationship using Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, MySpace or by cell phone.

But I am not hiding myself to who I really am.....kinda describes me but not completely?