Post subject: Re: Just Another Journal
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:41 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Milestone: Finally hooked up with an asian chick. :D No f-close yet but it's looking pretty great. It's kind of interesting too, cause she is from South Korea, and I don't mean originally but grew up western either. She's like full on korean, with the strict family and everything. But she was nothing like you'd expect. I figured it would probably be really quite a bit of work, to get her. But she gave me really clear IOIs within about an hour or so, we were hand holding by hour two and making out shortly afterwards. I was really suprised, I've met a bunch of european girls who are way more timid and shy. But she kind of kissed differently than european girls, more slowly. The lips-to-tongue ratio was kind of off. :lol: Does anybody else have experiences? I'm curious if that's just her or if asian chicks just kiss differently.
I'm not too into her, even though she's pretty, but honestly I kind of just want to f-close her to see what it's like. I'm really curious if it's true that they don't shave their pubic hair and are like dead fish in the sack. :lol: :lol:
Also she's a couple of years older and I don't think I've ever fucked an older girl, maybe same age, but a couple of months older. I'm kind of intrigued to get it on with an "older" asian chick, just for the story.

In terms of learning PUA, there is not too much to extract here. I kind of lost my drive in the past couple of weeks and cancelled on a couple of girls cause I didn't feel like making the effort. I know that's not a great sign, but I don't know, just didn't feel like it. I almost cancelled on her too and barely thought about anything strategy wise. I just threw a bunch of good stories at her (her english isn't too great, so I did most of the talking). By now it's pretty much second nature, if something funny happens to me I store it for storytelling and besides that it's mostly just push and pull, strong eye contact and bodylanguage and picking up on IOIs to move forward.
If I think about how much I worried about k-closing in the past, it's kind of hilarious to me. These days I just need like 2,3 solid IOIs and I'll go for the hand holding and arm over shoulder and if she responds to that I'll kiss her about 10-30 minutes later.
The only thing I still have trouble with is getting the IOI ball rolling initially, if I don't get alot from here I kind of get stuck.