PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:25 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So whats up!?

I've been seeing this girl who's physically quite appealing, I'd rate her a 7, but for some reason I just can't seem to kiss her!! Could it be because I think she's kind of boring?

This is a girl who've I been knowing and talking to for quite a while now and she came over to my place multiple times. When she comes over we usually put on a movie and cuddle and the couch for a little bit but we've never came to the point of escalation, the furthest I've gone and gotten is a kiss on the cheek when she leaves. I am afraid that if it keeps going on this way kissing her will only get harder, but I've never got the inpression she wants me as a friend, as my manparts are pressed against her butt most of the times she spends with me.

So, are there any tips and tricks I can apply to the situation? Are there also any mental "tricks" I can apply to myself to find her more attractive?

Please let me know!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:09 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You wont kiss her because you are scared to lose what you have with her. Do you have any other woman on the side? Sounds like she's been waiting for you to be a man and make the move. You should always kiss as soon as possible. Your dragging this out way too long. The hard part is getting her to somewhat like you. She wouldn't be coming over if she didn't.

Now the easy part, kino and eye contact. Since she is used to coming over for movies just invite her out for drinks somewhere. Use lots of strong eye contact and don't be scared to kino escalate. Girls loved to be touched by a confident man. You must be that confident man. You should be able to k-close at this point. After a bit invite her back to the house for movie and seal the deal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:10 pm 
King Among Mortals

As the other poster said......

You are already so deep in the 'Friend Zone' a the coastguard may not be able to rescue you.

Get sexual hard and fast, or lose and move the fuck on, or forever be her emotional tampon and door mat.

She is likely getting her dick supply elsewhere. You know the feeling, like when she doesn't answer your 1000 text messages that day..... It's hard to reply with her hand wrapped around a cock.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I'm not really scared to lose her because she's not the only one I'm seeing. The thing that's kind of pissing me off is that she clearly wants it, so I definitly agree on the "her waiting for me to be a man and take control" - part. When we text the texts are more the: "Wyd? Come see me" texts and she either replies with a yes or she says no and ask if we can do it another day, so she ussualy "arranges" it if she can't do it the day I ask her. I REALLY don't believe I'm being friendzoned right now.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:26 pm 
King Among Mortals

Quote:
I'm not really scared to lose her because she's not the only one I'm seeing. The thing that's kind of pissing me off is that she clearly wants it, so I definitly agree on the "her waiting for me to be a man and take control" - part. When we text the texts are more the: "Wyd? Come see me" texts and she either replies with a yes or she says no and ask if we can do it another day, so she ussualy "arranges" it if she can't do it the day I ask her. I REALLY don't believe I'm being friendzoned right now.
Pull the blinders of Bro, she's fucking other dudes but NOT you. That's the epidemic symptom of LJBF!

Don't text "WYD" Text "DTF?"

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Just do it man. I don't see whats soo hard. Do you want it or not? It's that simple. Everything's there ready to go...you just wont act. If you don't I'm sure there are plenty of takes eager to rail this bitch. So get to it, son!

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
So whats up!?

I've been seeing this girl who's physically quite appealing, I'd rate her a 7, but for some reason I just can't seem to kiss her!! Could it be because I think she's kind of boring?

This is a girl who've I been knowing and talking to for quite a while now and she came over to my place multiple times. When she comes over we usually put on a movie and cuddle and the couch for a little bit but we've never came to the point of escalation, the furthest I've gone and gotten is a kiss on the cheek when she leaves. I am afraid that if it keeps going on this way kissing her will only get harder, but I've never got the inpression she wants me as a friend, as my manparts are pressed against her butt most of the times she spends with me.

So, are there any tips and tricks I can apply to the situation? Are there also any mental "tricks" I can apply to myself to find her more attractive?

Please let me know!!

Hey man,

Are you attracted to her? Because if you aren't is just a waste of time, even when you get to the sex part. This Happened to me years ago when I was not physically attracted to a girl. Tried to make it work but I could not get excited.

However if you are attracted to her and can imagine sleeping with her then gotta put your shit together and make moves. Try evolution phase shift from style, it shouldn't be hard since you are already close to her.

Keep us updated man.
Longstar