PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:13 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi everyone , First of all I want to introduce myself. I'm in my mid-twenties and been picking up girls now from the age of 16. I have used the cold approach since as long I can remember picking up girls and women in public places , streets , trams and busses , bars , etc. I only quite recently have discovered there's something as a Pick-up community and off course this all started with reading The Game.

Now I know there is a Pick-up community I would like to meet some of the guys in it so I can share my 'wisdom' and discuss with some of the more advanced members. So if any of you guys are interested in meeting someone with a decade of pick-up experience and maybe gettting some in person coaching feel free to contact me. I'm also playing with the idea to give a workshops in Belgium , so to those who want to help me host one or just want to take a Workshop in Belgium let me know.

To show all yall it's not just all word and no play I will give a short contribution on winging;

I'm sure lots of you guys are dealing with the challenge of finding a good wing and are asking yourselves if it's an advantage or disadvantage to go sarging alone:

Now I have done both but to my experience a wing in itself is not a advantage but it has some great indirect advantages.

1. It will help if you approach a group (mostly in nightlife) and you don't want to get cockblocked
2. It's a great way of getting feedback

To focus on going solo , i think it's the best way and the fastest way to becoming much better and evolving as a player. All the girls you meet give you feedback(not explicitely) and if you get feedback and you keep trying you will get a lot better at the game if you are willing to adapt. Secondly if you are willing to approach girls solo (even on broad daylight) you will never struggle with the problem of approach anxiety or struggling with finding a good opener (just use situational relevance). And third going solo is a great way of expanding your network , meeting all kinds of people ( even a wing man) and who knows even making some great friends. All of the people in my life that I find add value are a direct or indirect effect of me going out alone and talking to strangers.

I hope to get some feedback from all of you. And I would like to hear your comments.

Yours Sincerely

R.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:49 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hey, non-advanced guy here, but what do you think about wings for social proof? I mean it's pretty hard to walk into a club and not get stared down from every direction if you're by yourself. Most guys going to the club are in groups of friends.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 7:45 am 
New to MPUA Forum

if you think it's weird that you go out alone and that everybody will stare at you, that's exactly what will happen. Indeed Social Proof is very important, but that doesn't mean you can't get social proof on your own. You have to keep in mind that night life requires different tactics than day game and as long as it seems you are enjoying yourself and you're talking to a lot of people you won't have to worry about social proof..

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Thanks man, I guess it's hard when you're dealing with noisy night clubs and you're not only attempting to talk/dance with/buy drinks for girls you don't know but you're trying to talk/high-five/build rapport with guys that you don't know either. And most of them come in closed off groups that they don't really intend to expand from.

But it all depends on the scene.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:57 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Thanks man, I guess it's hard when you're dealing with noisy night clubs and you're not only attempting to talk/dance with/buy drinks for girls you don't know but you're trying to talk/high-five/build rapport with guys that you don't know either. And most of them come in closed off groups that they don't really intend to expand from.

But it all depends on the scene.
Hey JHA,

I've done a significant amount of sarging by myself in night clubs and bars. Guys are usually far more open to you joining their social circle. All you want to do is find a guy or group of guys who are OBVIOUSLY scoping out chicks .If you look around this won't be too hard. Simply walk up to him and make a comment about the women in the club (how are the ladies tonight?) He/they will immediately identify with you. Point out some chicks in the club and tell him to approach, or just interact, and you've suddenly got your social group.

Secondly, I prefer CROWDED clubs where I don't stand out as much. That way, its easier to feel less self conscious when approaching and if you don't succeed with your approaches you can move straight on to someone else.