PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:31 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So I've been talking to this girl for a few weeks. Had brunch as first date. She seemed totally into me. Talked here and there after the date(very minimal), setup another date last week to go hiking. (Sunday) Great day, she asked to go out to food after the hike. Went to eat, had a good time. Got subtle IOIs. Left food and went our separate ways. Then waited this week until Wednesday, asked her what's on the agenda. She said busy until Sunday. I said "let's do brunch Sunday". No response for a day and today she sends: "Hey, I'm not going to be able to do Sunday. I have a bunch of stuff to do for my mom on Sunday for a shower we are throwing in 2 weeks.
The next 2 months are going to be kinda crazy for me. ".

Just looking for advice. In some of these cases, I ignore it for a day then reply. I appreciate all comments.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:35 pm 

Quote:
The next 2 months are going to be kinda crazy for me. "
This means you're out.

Move along.

Sorry bro.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:07 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
Quote:
The next 2 months are going to be kinda crazy for me. "
This means you're out.

Move along.

Sorry bro.
Agreed.

Now what you need to do is quit taking girls out on these boring dates. Brunch? Hiking? Both of these activities are nonsexual. These are things that you do after you wake up with her the next morning.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:21 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the input. She asked me to take her hiking since I mentioned being a backpacker. The 2 month thing seemed odd, wondering if it was a typo since she said 2 weeks in prior sentence. I'll wait a few days shoot a reply and let you guys know.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:52 pm 

Quote:
wondering if it was a typo since she said 2 weeks in prior sentence. I'll wait a few days shoot a reply and let you guys know.
The mentality of a guy in denial. Lots of other fish in the sea!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:21 pm 
Dedicated Member

I actually think hiking is a pretty good idea. Brunch probably not so much. Was there much, or any, sexual escalation?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:55 pm 
The Grand Puba

Quote:
I actually think hiking is a pretty good idea. Brunch probably not so much. Was there much, or any, sexual escalation?
I would say that brunch is a better idea than hiking in most aspects. If you are going to meet up with a girl, in most cases she wants to look as sexually attractive as she can be for you. Hiking doesn't give her as much of an opportunity. After a hike, she's likely to feel sweaty and not sexy. If she's feeling unattractive because she is sweaty and tired, she's not likely to be as open to escalation. I'm not saying that a hike won't work, but you're more likely to end up in a friendship this way as opposed as you would if you would have done a night date that consisted of something as simple as meeting up for drinks.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:09 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Followup. Well looks like it wasnt a complete flake move :

Me (3/28) (day after her last response) - Well look at you Mrs. Responsibility. Lol.

Her (4/3) It's been such a busy week! Grrr.
Do you think we could meet up for happy hour after work one day next week? Sorry I have been quiet. I am slammed at work and been doing stuff for CAM and the shower mom and I are putting together

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Yea, a lot of guys here forget that some girls ACTUALLY have lives and are busy. She is like you SHOULD be: living her life, doing her shit and having an abundance mindset. Does it mean she doesn't like you? Fuck not but sometimes girls really are busy and don't have time.