Post subject: Don Joning the club!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi!

I want to grab women from the club and take them back to my apartment on queue.

I made a thread asking how to open girls in specific situations, and hopefully someone will answer soon so I can start practicing immediately.

Here I want someone to help me go from opening a girl to taking her home.

After I open her there has to be some talking done before I can take her home I assume.

I read something on kino escalation and I have an idea how to go about touching up until a kiss.

How long do I have to talk to a girl after opening her before going for a kiss?

I know this question isn't really specific but I'm looking for some vauge guidelines. Sure it depends right?

What does it depend on. What should I be looking for that let me know it's time. What should I talk about after opening her to fill the gap until the depends signal occurs.

Post subject: Re: Don Joning the club!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:38 pm 

Quote:
Hi!

I want to grab women from the club and take them back to my apartment on queue.

I made a thread asking how to open girls in specific situations, and hopefully someone will answer soon so I can start practicing immediately.

Here I want someone to help me go from opening a girl to taking her home.

After I open her there has to be some talking done before I can take her home I assume.

I read something on kino escalation and I have an idea how to go about touching up until a kiss.

How long do I have to talk to a girl after opening her before going for a kiss?

I know this question isn't really specific but I'm looking for some vauge guidelines. Sure it depends right?

What does it depend on. What should I be looking for that let me know it's time. What should I talk about after opening her to fill the gap until the depends signal occurs.
You realize that movie was a stereotypical mess, and none of that shit could ever actually be put into practice in a reliable way.

Ever spoken to a girl who's seen that movie? Ask them what they thought...

Don Jon is a recurring theme with your posts and questions. How old are you?

Many of the questions you're asking have been asked and answered hundreds of times already here on the forum. Try the site search.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for nothing.

Guys If I wanted to do the stuff he did I would just watch the movie. I'm looking for real world equivalents of grabbing a girl from the club.

I didn't realize asking for help would get me attacked. I'm sorry I ever made a post on this forum.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Sometimes you just have to be more patient. Like the same amount of patient that your dreams of becoming a pickup artist will take. One of my friends who is older now said that he used to go to clubs and be straight up with women.