PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Had a weird situation right now. I was just thinking about how i have to deal in some way with my sexual frustration and desires, reading about experiences from other people, when i heard a dull slapping sound and sounds of a woman moaning from one of the walls of the apartment i live in. I though: fuck, you gotta be kidding me... Then i heard them again half an hour later... I cant avoid sex, not the one all around me or the one in my head, hopefully the issue will solve itself soon with the help of some lucky girl, but in the meantime i have to manage it. Everyone says masturbation is the answer but it isnt really an option for me personally because i found out that "keeping it in" makes my life overall better, energetic, social, despite a raging hardon. It has its flaws and advantages, its a topic for itself. So what are some ways to manage it? I heard of Stalins method, and i concluded that it might added to him being a dictator, so no.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:15 am 
PUA Forum Leader

A lot of guys would be jerking it to the sounds you were hearing. Apply the same discipline you have in that area to going out to meet & greet with girls and you'll be hanging out with them before you know it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:29 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Had a weird situation right now. I was just thinking about how i have to deal in some way with my sexual frustration and desires, reading about experiences from other people, when i heard a dull slapping sound and sounds of a woman moaning from one of the walls of the apartment i live in. I though: fuck, you gotta be kidding me... Then i heard them again half an hour later... I cant avoid sex, not the one all around me or the one in my head, hopefully the issue will solve itself soon with the help of some lucky girl, but in the meantime i have to manage it. Everyone says masturbation is the answer but it isnt really an option for me personally because i found out that "keeping it in" makes my life overall better, energetic, social, despite a raging hardon. It has its flaws and advantages, its a topic for itself. So what are some ways to manage it? I heard of Stalins method, and i concluded that it might added to him being a dictator, so no.
Good day brother

The study and understanding of sexual energy is a fascinating topic in and of itself. To begin, I highly recommend Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida.

I respect your decision to abstain from self-inflicted sexual practice. Your choice is a wise one and it takes courage to stick to it. You see, the sexual energy you are keeping in is what is causing your anxiety. learn to circulate and channel it, like monks do, or find an outlet for it, usually with women.

The only logical step to go from here is to ask yourself what kind of a life do you want.
Do you want one, trusting and loving beautiful girlfriend with which you can experiment and learn about your body with? That's excellent! Do you want to be the guy who meets a beautiful girl at the bookstore, and 40 minutes later you both end up at her apartment with your clothes strewn across the floor not knowing what on earth just happened? That's okay too.

This is your reality. Decide that. None of that is possible without action though. Therein lies the root of your issues. You are confronted by sex all over the place and yet have not mastered your impulses and urges. But why see it as a curse? Something you have to control, suppress (Stalin? Really?). Instead, see it for something fun, exciting, beautiful!

Do you feel sexy? I don't mean in a physical way. I mean... do you feel sexy? It's communicating from your hips. It's communicating to women that if they were alone in a room with you, fun things would happen - just by looking into their eyes. The world is your playground my friend! Use the motivation, use the constant reminders, use the excess of testosterone to master your sexual energy!

Let me know if you need anything more
To your success brother

With love and respect
Mack

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:
Good day brother

The study and understanding of sexual energy is a fascinating topic in and of itself. To begin, I highly recommend Enlightened Sex Manual by David Deida.

I respect your decision to abstain from self-inflicted sexual practice. Your choice is a wise one and it takes courage to stick to it. You see, the sexual energy you are keeping in is what is causing your anxiety. learn to circulate and channel it, like monks do, or find an outlet for it, usually with women.

The only logical step to go from here is to ask yourself what kind of a life do you want.
Do you want one, trusting and loving beautiful girlfriend with which you can experiment and learn about your body with? That's excellent! Do you want to be the guy who meets a beautiful girl at the bookstore, and 40 minutes later you both end up at her apartment with your clothes strewn across the floor not knowing what on earth just happened? That's okay too.

This is your reality. Decide that. None of that is possible without action though. Therein lies the root of your issues. You are confronted by sex all over the place and yet have not mastered your impulses and urges. But why see it as a curse? Something you have to control, suppress (Stalin? Really?). Instead, see it for something fun, exciting, beautiful!

Do you feel sexy? I don't mean in a physical way. I mean... do you feel sexy? It's communicating from your hips. It's communicating to women that if they were alone in a room with you, fun things would happen - just by looking into their eyes. The world is your playground my friend! Use the motivation, use the constant reminders, use the excess of testosterone to master your sexual energy!

To your success brother

With love and respect
Mack
is mastering ones impulses and urges really possible/feasible? i dont mean in a monk way, but in a socially functioning alpha way. ok, channeling, im cool with that. how to manage the flow, what things can i do?

and i dont really see it as a curse, it can feel great. your whole body energized, ready to take on anything, like fire flowing thru you. but, as with anything, too much of good thing is a bad thing, you have to manage it, redirect it. exercise, hobbies, socializing help, but only so much.

what kind of life i want? great question. i dont want to go to much of a tangent here, but i know what steps i can take in my life which are unquestionably positive and im working on them.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:59 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

just btw, i looked on the wikipedia entry for David Deida. one of his books is called Finding God Through Sex. i dont know if i can squeeze god in my belief system just to get more pussy. i think it would feel more like god penetrating my belief system. with no lube.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:57 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
just btw, i looked on the wikipedia entry for David Deida. one of his books is called Finding God Through Sex. i dont know if i can squeeze god in my belief system just to get more pussy. i think it would feel more like god penetrating my belief system. with no lube.
Ever heard the expression "Never judge a book by it's cover"? That's literally what you're doing right now.

Also I recommended Enlightened Sex Manual... Not Finding God Through Sex.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Good day brother

To your success brother

With love and respect
Mack
is mastering ones impulses and urges really possible/feasible? i dont mean in a monk way, but in a socially functioning alpha way. ok, channeling, im cool with that. how to manage the flow, what things can i do?

and i dont really see it as a curse, it can feel great. your whole body energized, ready to take on anything, like fire flowing thru you. but, as with anything, too much of good thing is a bad thing, you have to manage it, redirect it. exercise, hobbies, socializing help, but only so much.

what kind of life i want? great question. i dont want to go to much of a tangent here, but i know what steps i can take in my life which are unquestionably positive and im working on them.
Yes it's possible, yes it's feasible. Read Enlightened Sex Manual.

Keep up the exploration my friend. Enjoy the road, and don't worry so much about the destination.

Mack