PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:16 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

So before I start, I just want to make it clear that this isn't oneities or any of that shit. It's just one girl I can't figure out. I do flirt and hook up with other girls, so don't interpret this as a oneitis intervention lol.

First off, this is college game. Basically, this girl has a strong ass personality. We constantly flirt with each other and are really touchy with each other. I get a lot of signs of attraction from her, but then whenever we're alone and I go in to try to make out with her, she just turns her head. Obviously, I pretend like nothing happened, keep talking, but this has happened 3 times already. Honestly, it's like she's purposefully resisting what she actually wants and I can't figure out why. Like, while we're talking, I sometimes just get our lips literally millimeters from each other just to build tension and cause I think it's funny and she's fine with it and doesn't move, but then when we're alone and I actually try to make out with her, she just moves her head again. Why do I only try when we're alone? Cause I don't like making out with girls in general right in front of their friends (I feel like there's no way to escalate further then). Does she just like the feeling of being in control or some shit? Is there anything specific I should do to basically stop that bullshit?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:38 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

it sounds to me like LMR that she game on YOU by doing push/pull...
I think you should do it back to her!
I've read a topic at other forum which deal exactly this problem and the solution is to do push/pull to her like:
When she pull -> push
when she push -> pull

and the next solution is to grab her fucking head, look deeply to her eyes and to make her counfuse-afraid (but excite) and K-close.

What is her rank anyway?

Sky

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:56 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Maybe she gets to knows guys properly before kissing them

Maybe she knows about orally-transmitted STDs

You know, stuff like that.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:15 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
\
What is her rank anyway?

Sky
Wow, I didn't think of that... I'll def try that. Do you remember what forum it was/the thread title?

I assume you mean like HB1-10? Idk, I like using the 1-3 scale I heard Adam Lyons talk about in his last 21 convention speech.
1- I wouldn't fuck her
2- I'd fuck her but wouldn't tell anyone
3- I'd fuck her and tell everyone

She's a 2. I want to fuck her, but since she's only a 2, I don't really care that much.
I'm more interested in dealing with the situation the right way, rather than her. Just cause if this ever happens to me again with say a 3, I already know what to do.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:29 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

ill pm you tommorow.
how did it go?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:01 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ok, cool thanks. Haven't really tried anything yet. It's college and I have a class with her everyday, so I'm not gonna go actively looking for opportunities to chill with her, but I'll probably try again this weekend.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:48 pm 

Seriously - if she's cranked her head out of the way 3 times on you, then you may need to examine whether you're even getting IOIs here and if she's just simply not interested.

If she is - and she's just fucking with you, then the next time you go in for the kiss and get rebuffed, fucking laugh hysterically at her and walk away.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:14 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
If she is - and she's just fucking with you, then the next time you go in for the kiss and get rebuffed, fucking laugh hysterically at her and walk away.
er
YES!And if thats the case I just would go find another chick and stop wasting your time.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:17 am 
Dedicated Member

Have you tried going for the kiss when you're lips are millimeters apart like you said or do you "leap" in for the kiss? If you are millimeters apart and that close to her, that's a good sign and window to kiss her.