PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:20 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hello everyone!

I've a question about a particular situation i'm in.

There is this girl i'm sort of talking to. I know her for a long time, maybe 8 years or so. I first met her at a mountain resort but did not have much of an interaction.

A few months to a year later i meet her again at a party. We talk a little and i get the impression she's in to me, but i had other "priorities" at the time so nothing happens. We do however start talking online, as i've realize how hot she actually is. We talk for some time and we set a meeting. As is the nature of AFCs, the World conspires against my good intentions and the "date" doesn't materialize (to no fault of her own). She moves to a different city for study, and i'm :( for a missed opportunity.

One year or so ago (maybe 2), i happen to find her on Facebook. I'm in awe at how gorgeous she is. Really one of the most if not the most beautiful girl i've ever seen. I know i have to say something, no matter the cost.

I start of with lite conversation, but soon enough, i find out she is in a relationship, so i do a strategic retreat. Waiting in ambush for a sign of weakness in the enemy lines. In the mean time i keep contact by just wishing happy b-days, happy holidays, etc. She responds politely.

Great success! A few months back all the stupid boy friend pictures on her profile go away. We alert high command and prepare for the offensive.

I engage in some small talk, share some common memories. I share a picture i had of her from the mountain resort and she replays very happy and nostalgic, tells me i just made her day much happier. She post a picture of her at work giving the "victory" signal (what's up with all the girls making that sign in every picture?!)

A week or so latter i decide to unleash the armoured battalions for the crushing blow against a hopefully very much suspecting enemy. Powered by a little bit of alcohol we give the ultimatum: a coffee meeting. Reads the text, but no response. I wait a couple days and i give her a one liner :"not a coffee person then". Reads, but no response.

Feeling like i've shown all my cards, i don't know what to do or say anymore. So the question is: is it worth continuing in any way and if so how? Or is it just time to forget about it?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:58 am 
Dedicated Member

You should plan an activity that she enjoys and ask her what her schedule is like to get a higher response rate. Try not to double text as you are investing more. At this point, you shouldn't text her again for at least two weeks since you already double texted. Game other girls and if you still want to see her, send her a ping text in a couple weeks then a few light and playful messages and set up a time to see her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:10 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You should plan an activity that she enjoys and ask her what her schedule is like to get a higher response rate. Try not to double text as you are investing more. At this point, you shouldn't text her again for at least two weeks since you already double texted. Game other girls and if you still want to see her, send her a ping text in a couple weeks then a few light and playful messages and set up a time to see her.
That sounds reasonable. First time i'm hearing about the concept of "ping text" and it sounds interesting. I would have thought that it lowers your "value" or something, but the experts seem to disagree, so i'l give that a try. Thanks!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:53 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

A little update.

Through some common friends i've come to know that the girl in question is a bit of a socialite. Hangs out at the more expensive places in town and the last boy friend was more on the wealthy side (she has money of her own, though not really rich). Now i don't blame anyone that looks for the finer things in life, because why wouldn't you?, but i got the impression that she's not "on the hunt" for wealth (i could be totally fooling myself).

Although my interest level has dropped by a significant margin, now i'm just curious: how would one go about talking/seducing a girl that has certain...standards in regards to perceived social status?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:50 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Really nothing guys?

Never happen to come across a girl that you want to game, that has a particular affinity for wealth? Surly you don't just give up on a challenge.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:26 pm 
The Grand Puba

Your real question is "How do I game a gold digger without having any money?"

Gold diggers are narcissists for the most part, so that's an important concept to understand. Unless you are in their presence and pumping up their egos, you really haven't got a chance outside demonstrating that you have money. The ones that are not narcissists are a lot easier because they generally don't have anyone appealing to them at an emotional level, so stirring her emotions are the keys to getting her.

It's obvious by the nonresponsiveness on her part is that she is not interested in you at all. The only way you probably have a slim chance is in a social setting. Invite her, give her attention, isolate.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks JackZero!

I do not think that she is a narcissist. Not in the sense that money is the be all end all.

You are right/ i think, in the second part, about the emotions.

You know what, maybe i shouldn't write this but f. it; i guess this is more about me and my insecurities rather then "her". Maybe i've painted her in such a light that acts as an excuse for my poor game/online game and lack of self belief.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:12 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I will make a new topic on this but here's a fast one.

What is the point of seduction (techniques) if it really only works on the girls that already LIKE you (based on pictures, perceived status, etc)

I don't mean to crap on anyone, but IMO, the very point of seduction, is to "get" the girl that is NOT interested in you.

If you change and dictate everything that you are, in order to get girls, that is not seduction, that is playing a role.

(i've been intrigued to write (the future thread and this post) this by a poster above that said "she is not interested in you") If she were, then i would not have though about help from PUA :P

Anyway, this has bugged me for some time. How some people see seduction as a %(and thus need a large sample) and others just fucking do it; when it happens, when it's needes.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 3:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I really fucking hate to quote this because i'm not a fan at all, but:

It's not about conficence; it's about competence,

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:58 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I really fucking hate to quote this because i'm not a fan at all, but:

It's not about conficence; it's about competence,

If you can be overconfident and making sure she can't read if you're kidding or just cocky, you're confidence is you're new competence...