Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Ok, this never happened to me before but a women on OKC started IM chatting with me out of the blue without me even checking her profile first. She seemed very genuine but caught me a little off guard. I teased her a little and built some comfort but didn't have time to number close here.
So, I've just sent her the direct approach message and will report back her response.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:43 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Normally headlines like Hi or Hey or Saw your profile would seem AFC, but so does this whole method so how do you do it?

I'm about to message 60 girls and something general or attention-getting but still direct to paste would be helpful as opposed to personalizing 60 subjects (will personalize messages, of course).

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Hi JSmooth!

I have a valid question I think:

When I was younger I used to love to chat girls over msn; now we have facebook but I find myself in a position that Im kinda busy and Im only there for just a few mins in my day.

The main trouble here is this: I can`t avoid making conversations go cold with girls, I know this has to do with a problem I have making conversation. But since it frustrates me that much I tend to be super direct with girls.
Like I say hi to her, make some fluff talk and directly ask her out.

Sometimes I get lucky, but most of the times I dont. Maybe Im coming too strong and generates rejection.

Can you please suggest me a way in wich I can date a girl via facebook by making the right ammount of comfort?

Thank you very much =)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:55 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone and thanks to all great info in this thread
jus couple things to add from experience...i think facebook is horrible to meet chicks because they have their whole family on there and friends and x-boyfriends and their soccer coach...so you're being judged by 100 people right of the bat..plus if you hit friend button , it puts u in friend zone kinda..only works if the girl doesn't have many girlfriends in real life...like the hot weirdo or foreign exchange student but you can't tell unless u friend them or their profile is public and that sucks..myspace was easier( haven't been in a while). I personally find it much easier to game a girl on a non dating site (social local club,salsa club, because you come off like an alpha male.

p.s: i never im a girl without engaging her in a pm first..just to gauge my chances :)

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 1:45 am 
MPUA Forum Addict

I can understand how this works with dating websites, but what about facebook where the girls are not strangers and are not necessarily look for romance?

More specifically, I have been out of state for two years. I just came back home. Would you suggest using this method via facebook with old acquaintances or friends I have not maintained contact with, or tweaking it a bit?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:26 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey crew I'm new here but defiantly not new to the game.
I literally just started reading the book "the game" and realised I have employed a lot of these techniques for sometime through my own trial and error. Well anyway not trying to get too off subject...

I do rather well online when I'm tuning birds ( sorry not down with the lingo as of yet )
A good week I can get 5 meet ups 3-4 closes.

The easiest one I ever closed was a few years back ( don't try this as it has failed since )

Me - hey
Blondcheater - hi
Me - I'm going to make you my dirty fuck toy tonight.

20 minutes later
Blondcheater - where do you live
Me - ( blah address )

She drove three hours from a country town
Went to the movies ( didn't watch a movie )
Get to her car in carpark - fucked her in her car

She then tells me she has a bf

About a week later dick burns
A few days later go to doctors and get tested
Clymidia positive

Still worth it
:)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:30 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Quote:
I can understand how this works with dating websites, but what about facebook where the girls are not strangers and are not necessarily look for romance?

More specifically, I have been out of state for two years. I just came back home. Would you suggest using this method via facebook with old acquaintances or friends I have not maintained contact with, or tweaking it a bit?
You mean gaming random girls on facebook? Ugh.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:43 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I have found that what you've done is altogether too much work.

My system, which seems to be effective so far is:

1. Short content message. Regarding either something you too have in common or something like you liked about her picture.

"Hey, I might be able to keep up with you on travel. What's your favorite place you've been to?"
"Hey -- what were you doing in south sudan? Sounds dangerous!"

2. If she responds (this is a number game), you identify with whatever she said and set her up to qualify herself.

"I liked France too, especially the croissants. I tried speaking both both French and English to them and I didn't notice their mood softening to me in either situation. What were you doing there? I only had time to visit Paris."
"That's way too cool. My political travels take my to similarly "developmental" cultures like kentucky and west virginia, but I feel pretty safe there. Do you think Sudan has a long term future?"

3. Once she qualifies her self, ask her out for a drink or a beer or something. If she's already qualified herself, it's pretty rare that they flake from there.

"Your experience sounds fascinating. Would you be up for something casual -- maybe a drink -- early next week?"

This has worked for me, but

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I tried this, and this is never going to work on some sites, when the ratio between boy and girls is 10:1
(this is what is going on in Israeli dieting sites), this will work only if you are a good looking guy, and there is physical attraction from her side.
i am 1.64 height, so it will work only on rare occasions. and most wont even respond for a direct approach..
yes if the ratio was closer to 1:1(like in the real world), no problem.. but in Israeli dateing sites, you need more game to get an 8+ from online, then in a day game.

every chick 7+, fells like a queen in those sites.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I use Social Media (Facebook mostly) and Dating Apps (like Tinder) to select the girls I intent to catch.

After that I gather all the information about them using Blackbook CRM (http://blackbookcrm.com) and use what I've learned about her to improve my game and to determine the kind of pickup line I must follow with the girl.

Basically I add the girls into Facebook and then put them into Blackbook CRM, that consolidates all the data about them for me. Then I can easily study my targets before engaging. Usually I check all their interests to start a conversation and look their top influencers, the people that mostly interact with her online, to see how many more guys are talking with the girl. After that I check her map and agenda to see what kind of place she actually goes and use it to suggest a place to hangout.

After I started using this process, my success rate improved a LOT... when I actually go meet the girl she's already very interest in me. It's also got much more easier to maintain and manage any contact with the girls.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:10 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

I think it all comes down to being authentic and amusing oneself. When I'm e-mailing/IMing a woman it's not to ever qualify myself - it's to amuse myself. And it usually makes me laugh, holds her attention & it builds trust because I'm being authentic and am not trying to be the nice guy nor the clueless pick-up artist who attempts to come off as funny and smooth but ends up looking like a horny court jester.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

i love the post. is there anywhere that has actually written examples. like a handful of real life examples of exactly what you said, then what she said, then what you said, ext. i'm really trying to get a good feel for this and i know reading actual convos all the way through would def help out with the learning curve.

thank you

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:02 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

can u advice online dating service excpet facebook? Im from Europe

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:43 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quick question guys: How much success have you had with setting up first dates at your house? I've done that a couple of times successfully but now I've got another girl, who seems pretty great, in a not too slutty way, and we kind of talked about cooking at my place, but I'm not sure if she took that too seriously or would go for it. Should I just act like I thought it was serious and just tell her when she should come over or set up a date at a coffee place or cocktail bar or smth like I mostly do? How do you guys handled that, have you ever set up a first date at your place?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:47 pm 

Quote:
Quick question guys: How much success have you had with setting up first dates at your house? I've done that a couple of times successfully but now I've got another girl, who seems pretty great, in a not too slutty way, and we kind of talked about cooking at my place, but I'm not sure if she took that too seriously or would go for it. Should I just act like I thought it was serious and just tell her when she should come over or set up a date at a coffee place or cocktail bar or smth like I mostly do? How do you guys handled that, have you ever set up a first date at your place?
Wow I can't believe this forum thread hasn't been mothballed. :) Yeah I used to setup plenty of first dates at my apartment for dinner and a movie or whatever. You are going to have to have some really good comfort built and a good read on the girl before that can happen.

#1 thing everyone says to people who meet people online is MEET THEM IN A PUBLIC PLACE. If you don't have the rapport or the comfort built where they are starting to trust you because they know you are and what you are about then don't do it. You are going to have to think through your conversations with the girl and get a read on her as to whether she's cool with it.

If you are still unsure you can always throw out a A & B date option. A.) I can cook for you and show you the magic of my famous spaghetti sauce if you are determined not to be an axe murderer maybe you can stay for a movie. OR B.) We can head out to this place I love to eat at called ________.

Okay, I am going to give a disclaimer here. I use to tease the shit out of women about being a serial killer, axe murder, rapist, or other stuff. I do this to lighten the mood because so many woman who meet guys are worried initially you are going to have something wrong with you, or you're a killer. We've all heard the stories. Most of the time its basically an online type of shit test. Anyways I used like to throw it in a girls face and tease her with it like, "My momma will never forgive me if I invite some axe murderer in my place and she kills her little boy. So you have to promise to leave your weapons at home for at least one date. Deal?" At the same time of disarming her, I'm letting her know I'm a normal guy, yes I have a mother (we all do), and she cares about me. Its just a way to build comfort and ease the mood of this BIG DECISION to meet a guy at his house you just met for dinner.

Hope it helps. Cheers! 8)