Post subject: Saturday night. Bergen
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 3:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hei

I started my night at my place with a lot of friends. We were celebrating "goodbye party" for my SPAM. Around 12 we went out. Hit the town like always. All of my frineds looked terrible ,drunk and stoed as fuc*k.(Im not drinking , i smoke sometimes )
Luckily we get in to the club. A bit after that i get a call from my friend to come over since he has a bday to wish him luck. I went there and with out any other Sh*t it went like that.

I'm a magician btw.

So, we were out siede the club. we were talking and then he asked me to show some magic to 2 girl that were walking by. He stop them n say Hi. whats up? I joined with some small talk and then said that im back from London and im doing some magic they agreed pretty fast.
I did some card routines on both girl then with super result they were super hype. One of girls asked me to do more tricks but i put my cards in mine pocket n said that i need to go, then i said that they should hang out with my friend and i will chatch up on them later. They cute blond said that she wants one more b4 i go. and i replay that i want her number. she smiled and write her number on the phone. It went super clean. They problem is i have no idea what should i write to her and when.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

You can call her tomorrow or today. Be that funny interesting person, that you were at night when you met her. Also if you just chat a little bit before ask her going out, may be plus for you. Anyway you don't loose nothing, because any approach is experience. Even you blow your chance to take her to your bed, you are gaining experience and as Mystery said, when you do this lot's of times, you are calibrated and you know every situation you can be in and know how to act. Also, I think it's good to think for the pick-up as making your skills better instead of trying to get laid with girls. One girl you sleep with is nothing compared to the person, that is interesting for many girls in which you can find even hotter/better girl.
Wish you good luck and don't forget to share what happened :)