PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:54 am 
New to MPUA Forum

One of my friends from Hong Kong(Im living in Australia now) is in town for 2 weeks. I invited her to my place but she wanted me to come to hers because she came with a group friends from HK. We scheduled a meeting for tomorrow for a chill sesh at mine.
How should i go about this meet-up? (we never really had much attraction but havent really hung out in over 3 years) usually just quick hi and bye's.
Should i be aggressive in my approach or just act friendly whilst slowling building attraction?

Any fun games people have for one-on-one home use?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:07 am 
Dedicated Member

If you guys haven't kissed yet and you don't think there is enough attraction, I would recommend gaming her normally outside of your house and escalate for the kiss before you pull her so you've set a precedent. If you think you can close her right on the pull, go for it, but you can play the safer route by having her chill for a bit at your place for her to get comfortable and then game her at a bar nearby and bring her back after you kiss her.