PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:48 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been reading that photos are huge to Online game so I was wondering if I should hire a professional to take some pics? Should they be posing or more active/candid and not looking into the camera? Does this show that I put too much effort into the photos and will lower my value?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:07 am 
PUA Forum Leader

In a word, yes. Don't go over the top cheesy, but a candid photo OUTSIDE with a really professional camera is usually the best type to pick. Make sure you get the 'bokéh' effect. The higher the sharpness and resolution the better.

The worst type of pic for dudes is an indoor mirror selfie. Worst.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:52 pm 

Quote:
In a word, yes. Don't go over the top cheesy, but a candid photo OUTSIDE with a really professional camera is usually the best type to pick. Make sure you get the 'bokéh' effect. The higher the sharpness and resolution the better.

The worst type of pic for dudes is an indoor mirror selfie. Worst.
Solid comments here. Keep in mind most modern cell phones have a pretty darn good resolution for photos. You don't want all studio style shots. You want your photos to represent who you are and what you are into. A few nice shots are cool but you want some of you playing hoops, shooting pool, jumping out of a plane, or whatever you are into. Your photos are usually the first thing women look at and they should demonstrate an active fun lifestyle that she wants to be a part of, while at the same time giving her insights into you.

Depending on the type of relationship you are after depends on the photos you want as well. For instance a photo of you with your family might be a good idea if you are looking for an LTR to show your involvement in family life. Where as for that same idea you probably don't want ones of you in the club with drunk girls hanging off of you.

Keep your photos of recent and keep them updated. Some sites allow a lot of photos. Keep it to under 8 or so good photos of you, 6-8 is good. Lets her get to see you and not just head shots.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:08 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thank you! I have some good photos with friends and being active but I'm going to hire a friend of mine, who is a professional photographer to get some good shots. I really appreciate the feedback and quick response!