Post subject: 2 for 2 Nightgame closes
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 10:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

A valentines night f-close and an f-close on a Monday night , both ended up at her place....kinda chuffed as my logistics is shit as live so far away from the west end where i normally game and always bugged my mindset .

Proof is in the pudding , always go for the f close if her logistics are closer to the venue then yours ...numbers are bollocks but have value obviously if not able to f-close ! I just need to be consistent and apply those same actions every time i go out and should be more productive in the long term !

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:52 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Get creative, more places to score then either your bed or her bed.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:11 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Yeah.....i'll carry a camping tent with me from now on.....or maybe break into a car in the parking lot and bang her on the backseat.....or just f-close right there in the club on the dance floor in plain view... all replies taken seriously.lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 9:48 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Lol damn thats beast. What kind of sets we're you opening and how did you convince her to take you back to her place?