PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:37 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Ive been fucking a freshman college girl maybe 5 times now, but I want to fuck her friend who is way hotter (and also slutty). When me and the girl asked her if she wanted to have a 3some, she said she would of been down had I asked differently. What is the best way to fuck the hot friend? Do I need to do a 3some or fuck the hot friend without the other girl knowing? Also note that I havent fucked the original girl in over a month.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:32 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

How did you ask, probably as bluntly as I think you did? Asking for sex in any way makes girls feel slutty....regardless how much they get around. They always want to be able to justify to themselves that it "just happened".

The good news is she's down for a three some
She was basically telling you to wash, rinse, repeat and you can have what you want if your chill and more smooth about it. Is the girl you're currently banging on board?

Just take em both out, get some drinks, get flirty with both of em...make sure they get flirty with each other and take em back to your place, drink some more and let it happen