PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:09 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

So i was practicing game for a little bit. I have my days where i just can say whatever.

I asked this girl out and she invited me to smoke with her. I told her maybe at first and the took her up on it a few weeks later (today). She said she's off friday and that we can do it then.

So im pretty nervous. ive only hung out with a girl alone once and that was in high school. Im 20 so i guess its a bit different now. Im a pretty shy guy and may come off as weird. Plus this is my first time (well second but the first nothing happened) smoking. i told her that and she said "ohh this will be fun!"

So any tips for what im supposed to do? Im not much of a talker.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:23 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Plus this is my first time (well second but the first nothing happened) smoking. i told her that and she said "ohh this will be fun!"
Don't let one of her many initial impressions of you equate to you being vulnerable--- ie; potentially you high off of your ass. Hello FriendZone.

Cancel the whole thing.
Reset. Regain control.

Don't ever let a woman have the influence over you. I'm not anti-smoking, not in the least, but if you're not a smoker already... she's just going to think she has the upper hand on you by seeing that you've allowed her to bring about a new experience.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:10 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

meh she flaked