PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:27 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I think the place I am in in terms of picking up this girl can only be described as mid-game, especially when I meet up with her.

I am currently in college (in North America) and I know this cute Chinese girl (HB 7-8) who goes to a college in Europe. However, she is coming to visit the US in in a couple of months. I met her during a inter-high school conference (she went to a different high school than I did). Since meeting her at that conference I met up with her (and her friend) once in her college town during my tour of Europe a couple years ago. I didn't really try to hit on her then (although I wanted to) and gave the impression that I saw her mostly as a friend, although I did suggest we hang at the hotel I was staying (which she declined, maybe because she was with her friend hb4). Complicating matters, a week before that trip I visited another HB 6 friend of hers (whom I met at the same conference) and successfully laid her. I fear that the two communicated with each other and thats why the Chinese chick brought a friend along, she didn't want any naughty business. However, I don't know for sure that they talked with each other, but obviously chances are they did.

Fast forward to the present. I didn't have the Chinese girl as a Facebook friend until recently (I made myself a new FB account). Being the curious person I am I decided to friend request her, she added me within a minute. I then sent her a message of "hey! you're living in (place in the U.S. her FB profile says she lives in) now?", as her location status suggested she was living there. She answered "wow it's been a long time! But no I'm back in (her European college town) I'm afraid~" we then had a good fluffy conversation about our future academic plans and how we enjoyed our last year of college. Then she says "Are you visiting Europe again any time soon?" to which I reply "yes, maybe soon", she says "Hehehe well you should let me know once you're back! We could meet up again!" then she says she might be visiting the U.S. in a couple months. Then I say I could definitely use an excursion to (the general U.S. region she wants to visit). She then says "Hehehe that would be wonderful! :) " We left it at that, I haven't messaged her since.

Where are we at? Is this worth pursuing? Obviously I have yet to build attraction with her, but of the many mid-game strategies featured on this forum that I've read about I don't know which ones to use when I do meet up with her.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:02 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Do you want to go visit a place far away from you, which you may have already been, and will probably not get laid?

You will spend both money and time doing this.
You will also screw with your own emotions because trying to seduce a no-happener is mentally tough.

You could come away from this trip, time-wasted, money-down and with a great Chinese "just-friend."

So - ask yourself this: - Is it worth it?

Things which make it worth it:

Are there other benefits of going beside the sex?
Is it a cool place, could you meet a friend there, are there fun things to do there?
Is it cheap to get there? Will you stay at hers or have to pay for a hotel?
Note: - You can say "I'll sleep on the sofa."
Could you meet new girls there?
Can you generate new business there?
Will she be paying for you to do things, or investing in you, like being a her playing tour-guide?

If the adventure outweighs the sex, then go.
But if the sex is the only value. Don't go.

C. Tingham

View my YouTube channel at— Mindset Music

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:41 am 
PUA Forum Leader

^ Brilliant reply.
Quote:
Could you meet new girls there?
Can you generate new business there?
If the answer is no to either of these, skip the trip. If you wouldn't want to go there independent of her presence there, meet women where you are.