Post subject: First night at sarging.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 3:06 am 
New to MPUA Forum

So I went out clubbing last night with the intent of it being my first night at official sarging. Didn't get much success, but then again it's the first night testing out some of the new routines.

Basically, I opened up a few HB8s and HB9s throughout the night, with a couple situational openers. One that I enjoyed in particular was an HB8 that was wearing this black beaded necklace (similar to a chain I was wearing), so I opened with stuff like "Hey why you biting my style? I dont think we can be seen hanging out together, etc." It's great to finally try cocky funny (something I'm not typically used to) and seeing it work :) Also ran the David Deangelo handshake routine, which definitely got good reactions.

My sticking point last night was basically advancing after the initial one or two routines. Maybe part of the reason was feeling the need to try especially hard with continuous set routines, versus letting the conversation fluff for a while. Anyway, each approach typically died down after the first couple routines (e.g., opener, handshake routine, etc.), which I think got the girl to kinda say "I guess I should go catch up with my friends". The loud music was not helping either, cuz it was tough to DHV with stories etc in that environment.

Any suggestions for how to proceed after an opening routine in a club setting? For example, where can I take a convo after an opener + handshake routine...?

-Chance

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:22 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

AOL: canuck583
yeah don't go clubbing while sarging. Sounds like you did good but the main thing is you gotta talk, keep good eye contact. Clubs are bad for hearing...def let conversation flow. Sometimes it goes places where you can def use it to your advantage. Maybe you should tried to number close soone rin that enviroment, i don't know situation or if it would of been out of place