Post subject: What made her walk away?
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:57 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Hey everyone, I am pretty new to pickup and I have another question. I Wasn't quite sure where to put this but a couple weeks ago I had 3 friends and 4 girls over so we could all hang out(Goal was for each one of us to hook up with one of them) It was Friday night and we started off drinking some vodka and tequila. I would say we were buzzed but nobody was drunk. Anyway, I started talking to one of the girls and felt like she was interested in me so I made her my target. I made small talk, flirted, screwed up a little, recovered etc. Her, her friend, and myself were smoking by the fireplace and sitting on a bed near it in the back. She finished her smoke and went in, I thought to myself ''okay, I have to do something'' so I ran a routine I think I read in ''the game'' or on here. I said ''Bet you my next drink I can beat you in rock paper scissors''

She replied ''okay, bet'' we play and she throws rock, I lose. I couldn't remember exactly what to say but I said '' I knew you would throw rock'' to which she replied '' Why because you're psychic'' (Made a joke earlier). I laughed and said '' No, when someone throws rock its usually a sign of confidence'' she interrupts '' I am confident''! I say '' Are you confident enough to kiss me''? Then we started making out. Here's where I think it went south, We made out for a minute or 2 then I stopped and said ''I don't know, I think you need to earn the rest'' and I smiled and so did she. We talked for a minute and I realized I should have just kept kissing her instead of trying to build anticipation or whatever I was attempting to do. So I said '' You know, I think I need to kiss you again. We start making out again for a minute or so and then she got up, said ''Hey, I'm gonna go inside'' to do whatever it was she said. I said okay, I was gonna do whatever it was I said and I went inside. I talked with my friend after(Hes pretty good at picking up girls) He said I should have started feeling her up and such. What surprised me is he said that when I stopped and told her she needed to earn the rest that it was a good thing! I think I should have kept kissing her, started kissing her neck and I should have started doing some kino. What do you guys think I should have done differently? If it matters, I am 17. Girl was 16 and she was down to do more. I just think I screwed up. I am probably going to bring some girls over with a few friends again soon so any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to include, after we went inside she later started dancing. She started grinding on me and she had no problem with me putting my hands on her. But, I went to kiss her inside in front of her friends and she didn't want to. I think she might have been uncomfortable because she was the only one out of her friends that was grinding and making out with someone. One of my friends left to get another girl, the other doesn't really have any game, and the third didn't really want to get with any of them. They seemed more interested in drinking and their iphones than my friends. I even encouraged them to start dancing too! I don't really blame them though because like I said, my one frend has no game and the other wasn't interested.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I'm guessing you're pretty inexperienced. You should always have your bedroom clean and ready for sex:
Sexy playlist on your computer/iPod, dimmed "mood" lighting and scented candles. You had the girl isolated, you should've moved the situation into the bedroom and just got "carried away". The only reason why the girl felt awkward is because you felt awkward. And because you missed your chance to escalate to sex while you had her isolated away from her friends.

Hit her up again for a date but also learn from your mistakes and don't make the same fuck ups next time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:52 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I'm guessing you're pretty inexperienced. You should always have your bedroom clean and ready for sex:
Sexy playlist on your computer/iPod, dimmed "mood" lighting and scented candles. You had the girl isolated, you should've moved the situation into the bedroom and just got "carried away". The only reason why the girl felt awkward is because you felt awkward. And because you missed your chance to escalate to sex while you had her isolated away from her friends.

Hit her up again for a date but also learn from your mistakes and don't make the same fuck ups next time.

Thanks for the advice. I am not too experienced, you are right. So say I'm in a similar situation again, would it have been best for me to say ''hey, lets go upstairs'' where I would have the ipod, candles, etc. ready? I watched a video with mystery and he said to have that stuff ready but don't set it all up yourself. He said to say ''Hey, I'm gonna put on some music. Can you light that candle for me?'' to help build comfort so she doesn't feel awkward while you do it all.

Also, what kind of music do I play? Regular rap songs you would hear in a club that all the girls listen too? Keep in mind this isn't some classy girl, were talking about teenagers who party.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:19 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

Something generic, chilled, continous and not too aggressive. EDM, trance or deep house mixes. RnB could work. The purpose of the music is to make the sex seem smoother and less forced and help you both relax. You don't need it all setup already, but have a playlist already prepared.

"Hey let's go upstairs" is fine, just make sure you have an excuse if she asks why
Eg. To listen to music / watch a movie / have a wrestling match etc.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:01 pm 
Dedicated Member

Here is another viewpoint. Every girl is different, so I can't say for sure... But it is very probable she felt uncomfortable in front of her friends. At her (and your) age though, sex is quite new and exciting, and having people in the next room is no problem, so your "fault" could indeed have been that you didn't bring her to you bedroom, having some privacy.

However, older and more experienced girls want more finesse. If we were talking about someone 25+ (may still apply to this girl nonetheless) making out doesn't mean shit. It's just something you do for fun. You still need to go through all the comfort building, seduction and more, which can take hours. Trying to have sex in that case would be to rush things too fast. My point is that depending on this girl you are talking about, there is a chance you rushed it and she felt uncomfortable because of that.

I get the impression things are still fine between you though...? If that's the case, try your luck next time you see her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 12:40 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

you did well by stoping her. look like you are naturally pretty laid back. you did nothing wrong here.

for future reference:
1-over pushing the girl for sex doesnt make any sens there. if you did you would lose her.
always left them wanting more. to keep them as fuckfriends.

2-dont try to kiss the girl infront of her friend. instead tease her friend:
take her friend by tje neck and ask her if you and her friend look well.
later talk to her, tell her how her friend is fat etc. you prefere her more. that way you are creating
like a secret "cool kid" mentality with her.

for younger girls is harder to do a same night close. they think is a big deal to fuck specially they rarely makeout with
random guys yet.
girls go through phases just like you im sure.

the easiest way is take time. time is always your ally. make moves but dont try to burn the bridge if the resistance is too hard.
"be a man who make moves, which move doesnt matter."

http://07b0arlan72v7oazr1e9jz5m8c.hop.clickbank.net/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:56 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Good advice, thanks everyone. Another question, say her and her friends are sitting on the couch. What would be a good thing to say to get a conversation going with all of them?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:19 am 
MPUA Forum Zealot

usually i go with the 3 topic like with improv.

things that is new, movies, tv shows and other gossip.
things that you did last week.
things that is in the room.

It's the way how you talk not the subject.

http://07b0arlan72v7oazr1e9jz5m8c.hop.clickbank.net/

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:26 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

You got it in the bag next time just be straight up when you reach that point and tell her you like her and that you want to go somewhere private so you guys aren't putting up a show in front of everyone kissing if she was compliant this far she will go along with it.

P.S. That line you said when you stopped kissing her is fucking smooth imma steal it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:20 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Hey everyone, I am pretty new to pickup and I have another question. I Wasn't quite sure where to put this but a couple weeks ago I had 3 friends and 4 girls over so we could all hang out(Goal was for each one of us to hook up with one of them) It was Friday night and we started off drinking some vodka and tequila. I would say we were buzzed but nobody was drunk. Anyway, I started talking to one of the girls and felt like she was interested in me so I made her my target. I made small talk, flirted, screwed up a little, recovered etc. Her, her friend, and myself were smoking by the fireplace and sitting on a bed near it in the back. She finished her smoke and went in, I thought to myself ''okay, I have to do something'' so I ran a routine I think I read in ''the game'' or on here. I said ''Bet you my next drink I can beat you in rock paper scissors''

She replied ''okay, bet'' we play and she throws rock, I lose. I couldn't remember exactly what to say but I said '' I knew you would throw rock'' to which she replied '' Why because you're psychic'' (Made a joke earlier). I laughed and said '' No, when someone throws rock its usually a sign of confidence'' she interrupts '' I am confident''! I say '' Are you confident enough to kiss me''? Then we started making out. Here's where I think it went south, We made out for a minute or 2 then I stopped and said ''I don't know, I think you need to earn the rest'' and I smiled and so did she. We talked for a minute and I realized I should have just kept kissing her instead of trying to build anticipation or whatever I was attempting to do. So I said '' You know, I think I need to kiss you again. We start making out again for a minute or so and then she got up, said ''Hey, I'm gonna go inside'' to do whatever it was she said. I said okay, I was gonna do whatever it was I said and I went inside. I talked with my friend after(Hes pretty good at picking up girls) He said I should have started feeling her up and such. What surprised me is he said that when I stopped and told her she needed to earn the rest that it was a good thing! I think I should have kept kissing her, started kissing her neck and I should have started doing some kino. What do you guys think I should have done differently? If it matters, I am 17. Girl was 16 and she was down to do more. I just think I screwed up. I am probably going to bring some girls over with a few friends again soon so any advice is appreciated.
Thanks.

Edit: I forgot to include, after we went inside she later started dancing. She started grinding on me and she had no problem with me putting my hands on her. But, I went to kiss her inside in front of her friends and she didn't want to. I think she might have been uncomfortable because she was the only one out of her friends that was grinding and making out with someone. One of my friends left to get another girl, the other doesn't really have any game, and the third didn't really want to get with any of them. They seemed more interested in drinking and their iphones than my friends. I even encouraged them to start dancing too! I don't really blame them though because like I said, my one frend has no game and the other wasn't interested.
remember the ABC rule - Always Be Closing.

when it comes to making out, think of a kiss just to let her know you have balls and to seal the fact that out like each other, not to turn her on. kisses should only be 1 or 2 seconds.

you turned into "that makeout guy" which looks like an awesome place to be in but the "that guy" never gets laid because he makes out too much. you need to take things farther, you should have made an excuse to bouncer her to a new place and escalated from there. you really dont want to grope her in front of everyone because she will feel like a slut. but then again idk if you guys were alone in that area.

but for being new, you did a great job :)

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:27 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks for the advice. I am not too experienced, you are right. So say I'm in a similar situation again, would it have been best for me to say ''hey, lets go upstairs'' where I would have the ipod, candles, etc. ready? I watched a video with mystery and he said to have that stuff ready but don't set it all up yourself. He said to say ''Hey, I'm gonna put on some music. Can you light that candle for me?'' to help build comfort so she doesn't feel awkward while you do it all.

Also, what kind of music do I play? Regular rap songs you would hear in a club that all the girls listen too? Keep in mind this isn't some classy girl, were talking about teenagers who party.
here is my playlist routine -

my-playlist-routine-vt186410.html

PUA memes and pua inspirational pics/videos http://fb.com/Drew.Schroeder.Page