PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:50 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Met this girl at homecoming, we danced. Just started talked to her again, basically she stopped texting me so I probably over texted her without a reply twice, going against all things you should not do, I qualified myself. Next day, My really immature friend, took my phone. Texted her, told her I loved her, she said she had a boyfriend, he also texted her that I was better then her boyfriend, which I don't know who he is..
Anyways, I don't think her boyfriend will be a problem to get rid of as I do believe she has one, and there relationship is very 'new' (if they were more committed I wouldn't have a problem to back off her).

I only see her at the end of the day at her locker... and no, I do not have oneitis. I think this will be good experience if I can build attraction back up with her. But how should I go about doing it?

In all: How do I go about talking to her in person though all of this happened?
Should I give it a break for a week?
Should I not even bring up the text messages and act like nothing happened?
Thanks.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:27 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

stalk her

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 am 
Dedicated Member

About those messages your friend sent. You can handle it in different ways. Either you say something like "I undestand if you don't believe this, but the messages you got from me was actually my friend X trying to be funny". Two important things here are the name of your friend and the " I understand if you don't believe this".

Another way to handle it is to just own it. When you meet her, just keep the frame that you love her and all that. But make sure to make it sound like you don't really mean it, as if it's all a joke, because no one can love somebody that early. After a while you can release the pressure by admitting "no, it was just a joke, but I do like you though".

The solution to fix "burned sets" in general is to take a step back, give it some time (weeks or months), and change your whole attitude to the girl to the better (fix your mistakes). However, human emotions can be quite complex. There is a girl (for instance) that I feel some sort of attraction towards, but otherwise have mixed feelings to. Things went a bit wrong in the beginning, and I don't think there is anything that will ever fix that. I tell you this because that may happen to you too - the girl may not like you whatever you do. Whatever you do, don't chase her. Maybe look for other girls too.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:35 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
About those messages your friend sent. You can handle it in different ways. Either you say something like "I undestand if you don't believe this, but the messages you got from me was actually my friend X trying to be funny". Two important things here are the name of your friend and the " I understand if you don't believe this".

Another way to handle it is to just own it. When you meet her, just keep the frame that you love her and all that. But make sure to make it sound like you don't really mean it, as if it's all a joke, because no one can love somebody that early. After a while you can release the pressure by admitting "no, it was just a joke, but I do like you though".

The solution to fix "burned sets" in general is to take a step back, give it some time (weeks or months), and change your whole attitude to the girl to the better (fix your mistakes). However, human emotions can be quite complex. There is a girl (for instance) that I feel some sort of attraction towards, but otherwise have mixed feelings to. Things went a bit wrong in the beginning, and I don't think there is anything that will ever fix that. I tell you this because that may happen to you too - the girl may not like you whatever you do. Whatever you do, don't chase her. Maybe look for other girls too.
Really appreciate the message. I gave up on this girl because she is a waste of time. I don't think I should be so attracted to her that I go out of my way for 'her'

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Website: http://www.amazon.com/Pussy-Trained-Alpha-Pre-Orders-Increase-ebook/dp/B00TU7CAUC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424653407&sr=8-1&keywords=pussy+trained+alpha
Quote:
Quote:
Really appreciate the message. I gave up on this girl because she is a waste of time. I don't think I should be so attracted to her that I go out of my way for 'her'
“If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.” -Peter Marshall

The Fox and the Grapes Story

The fox who longed for grapes, beholds with pain
The tempting clusters were too high to gain;
Grieved in his heart he forced a careless smile,
And cried ,‘They’re sharp and hardly worth my while.’

▀▄▀█▓▒░ ★FIRE YOUR DATES: Make Them Audition For You© ★ ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ @ pussytrainedalpha. wordpress. com ░▒▓█▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀█▓▒░ ☆╮Pussy Trained Alpha╰☆ @Amazon Spring2015 PUA "Prevents getting your Man card REVOKED!"

You’re a PUA for years on this site viewing other guys pickup girls and still go home lonely and jerk off? That is exactly why you should get this book and go from sex with 10 women a month to 1000 in a year@ http://pussytrainedalpha.wordpress.com