PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:02 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Recently, I had a girl invite me to her place for a few drinks a week after we had our first date. I was pumped up at the offer, because whenever I get invited to a chick's house late at night I fully expect to get into her pants that night, knowing that anything else would be a failure on my part.

So after an hour or so of drinking and chatting I started making moves on her. She was kissing me back but didn't seem fully engaged or into it. I decided to take initiative after more kissing and walked her to her room. I put her on her bed, took of her shirt and bra, and we continued making out as i started to remove my clothes. I played with her boobs which she allowed and seemed to like, and we were grinding our bodies together.

And then when I went to put my hand in her pants she pulled it away. Undeterred, I continued kissing her and then went for it again. She stopped me again, with the dreaded "we are not having sex tonight."
"That's fine," I said, and continued making my moves. She seemed to be into it at this point and even started stroking my knob. She got on top of me and started grinding herself against me. I made one last attempt to rip her pants off and she told me she was on her period and we couldn't do it.

The intensity started to wind down a bit but I was so worked up and horny I felt like I needed a consolation prize. I asked her to give me a blowjob to which she declined. I then tried to get her to put her hand back on my dick and she wouldn't do it. I think at this point I may have gotten a little overeager because I tried a couple more times before realizing I was doing more harm than good. I smiled at her and said, "you win" as we started to get dressed.

Throughout the process, she kept mentioning "you're so aggressive!" and I wonder how this will impact my chances of laying this girl. I pulled out all the stops and may have even crossed the line a little, but in my experience girls tend to forgive men for behavior like this. It makes them feel wanted and fulfills their femininity in a way.

However, the argument could be made that I acted like a pig, made moves too quickly, and turned her off.

I'm not sure if I will see her again (she did text me the next day) but in general, do you think I made the right moves? In the heat of the moment, it is SO hard for me to put my junk away and call it quits because I get so worked up. But if it ultimately costs me lays I may need to tone it down.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:24 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Sounds like a calibration problem. You did the right thing by trying to blast through LMR but at some point you gotta realize it aint gonna happen. A good trick I learned on here is after a while of getting rejected, just stop and act uninterested but not upset. Just kinda aloof. Get up and go eat some cereal or something. They usually will be confused by this and try to drag you back into the moment you guys were having with a lot less LMR.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:08 pm 
MPUA Forum Zealot

Quote:
Recently, I had a girl invite me to her place for a few drinks a week after we had our first date. I was pumped up at the offer, because whenever I get invited to a chick's house late at night I fully expect to get into her pants that night, knowing that anything else would be a failure on my part.

So after an hour or so of drinking and chatting I started making moves on her. She was kissing me back but didn't seem fully engaged or into it. I decided to take initiative after more kissing and walked her to her room. I put her on her bed, took of her shirt and bra, and we continued making out as i started to remove my clothes. I played with her boobs which she allowed and seemed to like, and we were grinding our bodies together.

And then when I went to put my hand in her pants she pulled it away. Undeterred, I continued kissing her and then went for it again. She stopped me again, with the dreaded "we are not having sex tonight."
"That's fine," I said, and continued making my moves. She seemed to be into it at this point and even started stroking my knob. She got on top of me and started grinding herself against me. I made one last attempt to rip her pants off and she told me she was on her period and we couldn't do it.

The intensity started to wind down a bit but I was so worked up and horny I felt like I needed a consolation prize. I asked her to give me a blowjob to which she declined. I then tried to get her to put her hand back on my dick and she wouldn't do it. I think at this point I may have gotten a little overeager because I tried a couple more times before realizing I was doing more harm than good. I smiled at her and said, "you win" as we started to get dressed.

Throughout the process, she kept mentioning "you're so aggressive!" and I wonder how this will impact my chances of laying this girl. I pulled out all the stops and may have even crossed the line a little, but in my experience girls tend to forgive men for behavior like this. It makes them feel wanted and fulfills their femininity in a way.

However, the argument could be made that I acted like a pig, made moves too quickly, and turned her off.

I'm not sure if I will see her again (she did text me the next day) but in general, do you think I made the right moves? In the heat of the moment, it is SO hard for me to put my junk away and call it quits because I get so worked up. But if it ultimately costs me lays I may need to tone it down.
Sex is a competition for you, that's why she didn't open up to you.

"You win"
You're a value taker and not a giver - why would she want to share an experience with you? Sex is validation for you, why would she be a tool for that?

It's obvious in the way you write that you have nothing in you that speaks to the woman inside her. All women want to be charmed, seduced and ravaged, but they have to feel something first.

Was going to write exactly what that is, but after re-reading your post, it's obvious that you would use the information as a weapon against women.

In your mind right now, you probably are reeling from this, thinking "fuck this guy, what does he know", and you will probably write an answer making a big show of how I've got you all wrong so that everyone on this forum is as deluded as you... But between you and me, we both know this. Deep down, you need to come to terms with your love of women. You need to truly love them - without wanting anything in return.

If you can do just that. If you can be like a kid reaching for a cookie with beautiful women, then they will call you non stop wondering when you're coming over... In this 'game' everyone wins.

Mack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:44 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Holy crap I hope you weren't messing with the same chick I was messing with in CT I had the same exact issue last month stopped talking to her since she stopped texting me a few days after.

Its funny though because I actually went down on her expecting to get the same in return stupidest mistake ever not doing that EVER again I only did because I knew her enough to know that she hasn't been around if you know what I mean.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:09 pm 
Dedicated Member

Honestly aggression is considered god to some women and a trun off to others.

I don't feel like getting into the psychology of it all and explaining how to tell the difference between the women. I've got posts on here in other threads that explains all of that.

here is a semi detailed one - 5-different-personalities-when-opening-vt187616.html

The direct girls like the aggression btw the more aggressive the better.

Now, as far as if you are getting too aggressive I made a thread and discussed that recently with the community.

You can find it here: persistence-game-vs-rapey-pua-vt188614.html

I was asked to provide my escalation there so I did as well. If you're interested in overcoming LMR in a more Master PUA way check it out. I start dealing with it when I first begin talking to a girl instead of trying to barrel through it during the endgame.

them.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:25 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

In case anyone is wondering how the story concludes, after the girl became increasingly brief and disinterested in her texting replies to me, I went cold on heruntil I saw her at the coffee shop last week. We talked briefly, I asked her to get together again to which she gave a wishy washy "I'm so so busy but we'll see" and didn't respond to my text the next day. So, obviously, we're done here.

I've had sex with three new girls since then but these types of rejections do always sting a little. Either I really did turn her off to me by being too aggressive or she just wasn't that into me to begin with, so at least I got some hot kissing and titty action in as a result of my forwardness.

The thing is, she may be the type who expected me to court her more and take her out a few times first before barging into her apartment and ripping her clothes off. I just can't justify putting in that much effort when as we all know, girls are liable to flake out and vanish at any time anyways.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:22 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

this is one thread where everyone was spot on about what the problem was including the OP. Yes you were too aggressive. No you didn't calibrate well. and yeah you looked at it like a competition or conquest. All of that lead to fail for this woman.
Quote:
I've had sex with three new girls since then
she obviously picked up on your intention to make her nothing more than a one night stand.
Quote:
these types of rejections do always sting a little
Considering your motives don't let it get to you if she didn't want that. applaud her sniffing it out and move on like you've been doing. It obviously wasn't a loss on your part. as you stated you weren't trying to invest in her in anyway other than for sex.