PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:41 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Contact lenses are not healthy for eyes. Firstly, you must to take care and be healthy. And if you select perfect glasses for your face shape, i think it is ok. What is advantage with glasses, do you know? If you want to open first speak, you can ask the girls; "Excuse me, what do you think about my new glasses? What is your first impression?"

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 12:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

The answer is: show your picture!

Some guys looks very attractive, like some women wearing glasses. If people are telling, that you shouldnt wear glasses, thats because they are insecure with it.

But i have to say, if you are in a club, i wouldnt recommend glasses. More if you are on a date, daygame etc.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:22 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

I have glasses and contacts. I wear my glasses every day anywhere I go. Does it make me look nerdy? A little. Am I nerdy without the glasses? Yes. With my half sleeve and piercings I'm not too worried about that though. It's the style I like and it attracts the women that I want. Just be you, glasses or no glasses.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 11:30 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Day to day I wear glasses a lot of the time, simply because it's more comfortable for me than wearing contacts all the time. One thing I've noted in terms of when I'm wearing contacts on a night out though is that it is slightly easier to get and maintain eye contact when not wearing glasses. However, there are some quite fun bits and pieces that you can run with glasses on;

The photograph pose game - obviously there are lots of angles you can run when you have a camera/cameraphone, but when talking about the poses that really make an impact, one of the ones that never fails to get a laugh is 'The Superman'. Basically, you fix someone dead in the eye, then swiftly move your head toward them, and whip your glasses off, never breaking eye contact. Inevitably once you've shown it, your group will want to have a go at it.

Depending on your prescription, once you've started playing around with letting people try on your glasses, I quite like running the 'I want to know what you're like when you're drunk' angle. Get the girl to put on your glasses, look at the ground and jump (while still looking at the ground). My prescription isn't even that bad (I'm short sighted) but for anyone not used to wearing glasses, doing this will all of a sudden make them feel unsteady on their feet, and again provoke a laugh, which never hurts.

In general I would recommend doing whatever you're most comfortable with. Personally, I like the eye contact I can achieve when not wearing glasses, but when I've got them on, I don't let it hold me back.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I wore contacts for ten years and will return to wearing them after a break for a year. I don't think glasses suit my face and I feel so much more comfortable wearing contacts. Maybe I should post a pictures with and without?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:49 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I alternate between them depending on my outfit and mood. I get compliments on my glasses too. I like to wear them with a suit or really nice clothing but if I am in jeans and a button down with my hair up Ill leave the lenses at home.