Post subject: Clothing style
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Any style gurus that know what looks good? Part of building a lifestyle, i think, is to look good outwardly. At least groomed and wearing some nice clothing. I have trouble with my hair as i have worn so many different hair styles and none seem to fit. My face is angular and I'd like some advice on clothing as well. I'm tall and lanky. Any suggestions?

Post subject: Re: Clothing style
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:23 am 
Dedicated Member

Look at other people with your similar body type who are succesful with women and copy what they do. In general you want to wear fitted clothing (tailored if possible), be well groomed and dressed. Go to a hair salon and ask for an edgy hair cut. Ask for advice when you go to a clothing store (like Express).

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:05 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

What's a good hair salon in San Diego? I always go to super cuts. Never been to express. Any actors with that build you'd recommend.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:40 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Express has nice clothes, I get a ton of compliments by wearing their stuff, the thing is it can be over priced.

Check stores like h&m, if you can, order from topmam I freaking love that store.

Angular face? Try to stay away from cuts that can make ur face look longer. If u face or chin looks long.

Yelp a popular hair salon in your area. Hair salons are bit more more pricey but the service and style can be amazing.

And don't wash your hair with shampoo just rinse it with water unless u have a ton of product.. The dirty look is better than clean puffy hair.

Good luck :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 9:23 am 
Dedicated Member

Shampoo it at least 1 time a week though. You don't want to get the stuff associated with having dirty skin, like catching wring worms in your head or other skin diseases.

It depends on your budget. I worked on my wardrobe buying 1 expensive thing at a time.

This is my entire closet (minus stuff I wear for comfort or to do work) - Credit Paul Jenka mostly, some women's opinions, and what I like and am comfortable wearing.

2 bath Robes. One blue Ralph Lauren Polo and the Other is a white one I stole from the Carlyle when leaving from my trip to new york. When a buddy and I had some chicks over we sat around puffing cigars in the bath robes like bosses then fucked the girls. It was great.

3 dolce and gabbana black T shirts. 2 have picture designs on them and one is all black

5 banana republic t shirts different colors

1 Adidas Hoodie Fitted (I don't like baggy cloths)

4 pairs of prps jeans different colors and patterns.

2 prps t shirts

2 gucci belts

2 Luis vatton belts

1 zegna emeraldo all black dress shirt

1 zegna emeraldo blazer tailored

3 Armani dress shirts

1 Armani tie

1 Armani pin stripe suite italian tailored

1 armani belt

1 pair of Timberland 6" Premium Waterproof Boots

1 Pair of Gucci Snake Skin Loafers

1 Pair of low top prada's

3 pairs of Adidas (different colors I wear the Adidas everywhere because they look good and are inexpensive to replace)

2 pairs of loafer like timberland's

The way I pair the stuff is usually one of two ways:
Uptown and downtown.

Uptown:
Full Armani suite, dress shoes - with tie, or without the tie top two buttons unbuttoned
Zegna blazer, dress shirt, jeans, and loafers - without the tie
Armani suit jacket, dress shirt, jeans, and loafers - without the tie

Downtown:
Tshirt, jeans, any shoes besides the Armani dress shoes. I'll throw on the hoodie if it gets cold.

I don't mix t shirts with blazer or suit jackets. I've never really liked that look. Anyway, you don't need to buy high fashion items to have a wardrobe like this, and some of the stuff is inexpensive like the Adidas or the banana republic t shirts. I would suggest if you do get a bunch of cheap stuff to gradually replace the cheaper items with the more expensive ones as you go. You get what you pay for and not everything high prices is "over priced". Italian made is generally better.

I need to buy some more jeans though that's probably where I will spend my next few checks since I only have those 4 really high quality ones. I have a few pairs of cheap jeans but I don't wear them when I'm trying to get women.

Many people mess up when buying Tshirts because they don't get the right fit. I don't feel like explaining how to fit the t shirts because this post is long enough as is. Just google it.

Get a nice suite even if it is just a 150 buck men's warehouse suite. Get it tailored also women notice that stuff.

Get a decent blazer and get it tailored also. get some jeans that fit you. Not super tight skinny jeans nor baggy loose jeans. They should fit snugly but not strangling your balls. Comfort is key. get a pair of boots, a pair of trainers, and a pair of loafers to give you options with footwear. Get a nice bathrobe, aim for 2. I always go into my bathroom and change into my robe when I bring women over. It makes things much simpler. Plus I pretty much always wear my robe when I'm not outside. You can mix and match your cloths and create many combinations by just having a few pieces that color co-ordinate well together. Get a high end belt.

General rules, I don't mix patterns like wearing stripes with paisley or something. My belt color always matches my shoe color.

Let me know if you have any questions.

them.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 12:19 am 
Dedicated Member

I'll also wear the dress shirts with the jeans. shoes any but the dress shoes, I only wear those with the full suite.

them.