PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:05 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Quote:
I've found every concept in pickup, to revolve around the idea of how women naturally are attracted to the alpha male.

Anyone have any thoughts?
I believe it stems from evolution that women are naturally attracted to the dominant male in the belief they have the strongest gene for reproduction. Women place a lot of importance on value, strength and confidence. If they see a man who is the centre of attention they wonder what is so good about him, if he is surrounded by women and men who appear to be enjoying his company he comes across as dominant.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 3:21 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

I think first step of building attraction is as some members said, to make your style better. Then it is very important to feel comfort and being confident. The rest of this is to be different, like being funny, telling stories, making routines (games,tests and so on) and the most important thing is to look like a guy, who is needed in society. Like when u go in club and there are some friends and a set you want to approach, go to your friends greet them and then go to open the set u want. When people say other people with high value in the society they want them to be their friends.
Here are posted lot's of routines, openers and so on, so just write down some of them, practice them at home, then go out to try using them in field with confidence and you can use it when u want to approach and seduce a woman.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 11:27 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
I've found every concept in pickup, to revolve around the idea of how women naturally are attracted to the alpha male.

1) Being attractive to women and creating attraction in women are two very separate things. (good for us).
2) for men, attraction is an on/off switch. we are either attracted to a woman or we are not.
3) for women, attraction is an ongoing process. if she isn't attracted to a man yet, doesn't mean she wont be attracted to him in the next 5 minutes.
4) certain techniques, attraction switches and attributes generate attraction in women, without her resistance, because it happens on an unconscious level.
5) main bullet points: Emotional Impact, Sexual Frames, Kino, High Value, Backwards Rationalization By Getting Her To Invest Or By Escalating On Her Physically, Emotional Overload: Positive And Negative Emotions In A Short Period Of Time.
6) Mindset: "I Control Her Attraction Levels For me"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 11:10 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Can someone sticky this? I feel its important to understand this.

Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
Quote:

1) Being attractive to women and creating attraction in women are two very separate things. (good for us).
2) for men, attraction is an on/off switch. we are either attracted to a woman or we are not.
3) for women, attraction is an ongoing process. if she isn't attracted to a man yet, doesn't mean she wont be attracted to him in the next 5 minutes.
4) certain techniques, attraction switches and attributes generate attraction in women, without her resistance, because it happens on an unconscious level.
5) main bullet points: Emotional Impact, Sexual Frames, Kino, High Value, Backwards Rationalization By Getting Her To Invest Or By Escalating On Her Physically, Emotional Overload: Positive And Negative Emotions In A Short Period Of Time.
6) Mindset: "I Control Her Attraction Levels For me"
now, i want to get specific and write the things that i think are the most important tools to generate HARD attraction in girls. and i dont mean that basic "attraction" i mean HARD and SOLID attraction.
Qualities to have
1) having a powerful frame
2) being calm
3) having sexual confidence
4) being a leader
if you can internalize these 4 things, the outer game will become relatively easy and you wont even need lots of techniques to generate attraction, just because you already have the 4 most important qualities that flip her attraction switches. they generate attraction in women beyond her conscious awareness because those 4 qualities go straight into her primal brain. and primal brain operates by itself without the conscious mind. even if she thinks you are ugly as hell, she will still get attracted to you, just because her primal brain thinks that you are a good choice for her survival.
Outer Game
1) triangular gazing
2) push-pull (show interest, show disinterest)
3) challenging and teasing.
4) sexual frames
5) kino
if you can have those 4 qualities and at the same time apply these 5 techniques, you will without any doubt generate that HARD attraction we were talking about. in conclusion, internalize those 9 elements and you wont have any thoughts like, "how in the world am i going to attract her" in your mind, just because of the fact that you have a field tested, proven, surefire way to generate attraction in women.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:32 pm 

Quote:
Can someone sticky this? I feel its important to understand this.
We aren't going to sticky every post someone finds useful. It needs to be incredibly valuable to a wide audience for a post to qualify for that status (many posts here are useful).

You probably noticed there are generally only 2-3 stickies per section. There's some good comments in this thread but really not a lot that hasn't been discussed in other threads as well.