PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:34 am 
New to MPUA Forum

This is an interesting one:

Day 1 (weekend before Halloween):
I was at this bar and started talking to this really gorgeous girl who stepped up to buy a drink. She was kind of quiet and reserved and a little shy so I'm having fun with her, making fun of her, etc. We take shots, then I take her hand and lead her to the mechanical bull, intending for us to ride it. They were closing it down though so we went out on the dance floor. She was half heartedly resisting but allowing herself to be led by me to both the bull and to dance. I kino escalated on the dance floor and soon we are making out. Fast forward a couple more bars with her friends, she and I take a cab back to my place. We had sex that night and again in the morning. So far so good…

I had to go to work early and my truck was downtown still so I called her a cab. While we are sitting on my stairs waiting for it, she mentions she has a boyfriend. Now I'm feeling kinda bad. Personally I don't like being the guy who girls cheat with because I've been on the flip side and it sucks. Don't like doing that to someone who I have no ill will toward Anyway, the cab pulls up and between the boyfriend guilt and massive hangover I FORGOT TO GET HER NUMBER! I'm smooth like that :)

Intermission:
I'm on Tinder at work, bored, and see her pop up. I swipe right and a couple hours later she does too. Our conversation:
Me: Hi! We met a couple weeks ago and I've been kicking myself for not asking you out
Her: Hey! Yeah I remember you. Was a little surprised you didn't ask for my number or something so I just thought you were a douchebag.
Me: I'm really sorry, I promise I'm not a douche! I felt badly waking you up and rushing out so early for work. It didn't occur to ask for your number until the cab was at the end of the street and then it was too late. I was really glad when I saw you on here! How was your weekend?
Her: Well then your a dumby for not realizing sooner :P My weekend was…

Eventually I give her my number and tell her to text me so we can make plans.

Day 2 (early December):
We go to an improv comedy show. She has never been. I love taking girls here. It's in a nice bar so we grab a drink upstairs before the show and the whole time she's super giggly and nervous and still kinda shy. During the show I kino-escalate a bit, but this is a problem area for me. It never feels really natural. Anyway I'm playfully poking her, thumb war, hand on arm, etc. After the show we go to a different bar to grab dinner. I move into comfort building and we talk about all the boring shit (family, schools, etc.). Another issue I am having is I can never seem to break out of the comfort building zone once I'm there and re-create that sexual tension. This is becoming evident as we leave and move to the next bar (where we first met). We go in and HER FRIENDS ARE THERE. Now I'm thinking okay, win them over (since they remembered me from before) so I start entertaining them (2 guys, 2 girls). My girl isn't really saying much to me and is talking to her best friend, one of the two guys. We all drink and I can't get her to re-engage with me, so I'm surprised when they all leave and she stays out with me. We go to another bar arm-in-arm and I try to get her to dance. She refuses. At this point I'm thinking it's probably lost so I say fuck it and go for a kiss during a lull in the conversation. Denied. We talk to a bartender she knows there until suddenly…the cops start booting people out. Apparently someone got shot outside that bar. Her friend pulled her out the back and I lost her. I texted her to make sure she was okay and headed home. Next day I texted and said we should hang out again. No response.

Day 2.5 (last weekend)
I'm in a bar and see her standing by the pool table. I walk up and say hi to her and she gets PISSED. She says :"Wow, so this is you NOT being an asshole". I'm like "what are you talking about? I texted you and you didn't respond." She's like "oh wow, one text" and I told her I wasn't gonna be the creepy dude who texts her with no response. She stormed off. I was really puzzled by it so I texted her again and told her "hey, I'm not sure what that was about but I would love to go out again". She replies "I know, I believed you before. I was just surprised to see you dancing with Honey is all". Turns out she knew the blonde I was dancing with right before seeing her that night and I'm thinking she's jealous because she shit talked her for a couple messages, blah blah. Basically hot girls hating one another. I told her we should hang out again soon. She agrees.

Day 3 (last night):
I'm at the bar and see her sitting with some dude. I grab a seat on the other side of her, make friends with the guy next to me and then a minute later, open over my shoulder. She is initially very closed off (turned away from me, etc.) so I make friends with the guy she's with. He's her beerpong partner and actually a really cool guy. I'm talking to him, ignoring her, until she starts to open up. He eventually leaves to sign them up for another round of pong. She and I are talking. Key points from our interaction at the bar:
-She is now acting just like on our first date, nervous and giggly
-She makes eye contact, smiles, covers her mouth, looks down, looks back up at me smiling and says "I don't know what to think of you" (I'm a very ridiculous guy so that's not unexpected)
-I comment on her tongue stud and she tells me she did all her piercings and was paid by girls at her school to do theirs too. I feel like she played with the stud a lot more after I mentioned it, but I am not positive.
-She says she likes needles. I say I hate them and tell her how my ex (a nurse) always wanted to draw my blood. I am a big guy (6'2" 220lbs and muscular). I take off my jacket so she can inspect my veins. She grabs my forearm and wants to draw my blood too

Eventually she goes to play beerpong. To convey non-neediness I finish my beer and make small talk with the guy sitting next to me. Then I go join her. Between throws I'm negging her, etc.
-I comment on her nails (are those real? - they were). I take her arms so her forearms are resting lightly on mine and she gently scratches her nails down my arms to show how sharp they are
-She says she doesn't need to work out and has me feel her stomach
-She looks me up and down, then stands on tip-toes and looks up. Even wearing heels she is at least 8" shorter. I jokingly hunch so I'm shorter than her and she turns away "No! No!" until I stand up, then she turns back smiling.

Her game is over so I challenge her to one-on-one. We are playing and shit talking. When our game is done, two douchebags walk up to her. One shakes her hand, then continues to hold it in his as he chats her up. I wait about 15 seconds, then go over.

Me (hand on his shoulder): "Dude, I'm gonna save you here. You don't want any of this girl…she's trouble (knowing look at her)". She giggles "No I'm not". I take her hand and lead her away.

She and her partner are playing again. Douchebags set up on the table next to theirs. Douche 1 slaps her ass when she steps near him to get a ball. She tells me so I tell her to just come over and hug me next time he does it. She goes "Noooo" so I position myself in between Team Douche and my set. When Team Douche loses, I stand so they can't come over and talk to her. Eventually they go to the bar near the entrance.

I'm talking with her and her partner and she heads outside to smoke. I know exactly what's gonna happen and it does: the douches stop her and sorta surround her so she would be pushing past them to leave (there're four of them now). She's talking and smiling. I can't hear what's being said. In case the shooting didn't clue you in, Anchorage is full of crazy assholes who get drunk and do dumb shit (like shooting each other, stabbings, etc.). These guys were getting to that point and I decided not to go in after her, basically because when I AMOG for any period of time I get VERY hostile reactions from the guys I'm doing it to. Mostly because I am bigger than them and the physical side of it is very natural, they immediately feel threatened. Anyway I decided to leave it. As I walk out of the bar to head home, I slow and make eye contact with her. She smiles. I leave. Then, a block away I turn back. Fuck them, I'm going back in.

I walk in, not making eye contact with her and head straight for the bar, pretending I forgot my credit card there. Her beerpong partner is paying his tab and getting ready to head out. I bullshit with him for a minute and then she walks over. He takes off. I ask her if she wants a ride and she says her friend is bringing her home (he's still playing).
Me: Okay I'm gonna take off. Hey be really careful. I don't trust these guys.
Her: (Maybe slightly annoyed, maybe not) I can take care of myself.
Me: I know. They're really shady is all.
I don't remember if she initiated the hug or I did, but I also kissed her cheek as we were pulling apart.
Me: Let's go out again sometime
I also don't remember if she took my hands or I took hers but she squeezed mine
Her: (looking in my eyes, smiling) Text me

Today:
I texted her about a loop I left open (guys workout sweatpants with Mayonnaise across the ass like all the chick A&F/GAP/AE sweatpants have- because come on, that shit would be funny!) and after a few messages over a few hours…
Me: I am going to play mini golf on Sunday. You should come
Her: Okay, I love mini golf
Why did I do mini golf on a Sunday and not plan going out tonight/tomorrow night? She seems to have solid plans weekly with her friends Wednesday-Friday. I don't want to invite myself along and I also don't want to ask her to break the plans and have her get used to denying hangouts. Tomorrow (Saturday) she has plans that'll most likely take all day/evening. I may see her at the bar tomorrow night. I figured mini golf is good because it's a) fun b) totally different environment than what we've been in together so far c) playful SPAM/less chance to interact with other people - more one on one without seeming so.

It might sound like this is one-itis but it's not. I'm gaming other girls at the bars in between this one. I will write a separate post about Honey (she's your classic hired gun who gave me her number the second time I saw her). But this chick is pretty cool and really sexy. I'd like to keep her around, so I appreciate the help!

Anyway here are my questions for you guys:
- Am I wasting my time? I get IOIs from her but I can't tell if she likes me since it's mixed signals a lot
- What should my specific game plan be for Sunday? Again, kino isn't always natural for me but I know I gotta escalate (yeah I should have done that in the middle of the first date but I was trying to come off as "nice" since I had already slept with her and semi-messed up over the number thing)
- Where would you take it from mini golf as a followup location? I don't need specifics, just suggestions for more fun environments with good SPAM/built-in dating dynamics
- Finally: Critique Critique Critique! What did I do right/wrong? Suggestions for escalating? Also how can I make my AMOG stuff less aggressive when blowing out Douchebags since they usually wind up wanting to fight?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:28 pm 

Hi there and welcome to the forum.

This post is WAY, WAY, WAY too long, man. Nobody is going to read this. Most of the details are unnecessary for us to help you here (detail is good, but this is way too much!)

Create a part at the bottom or top that's TLDR - you'll get more responses that way.

Cause you're new, I took the 10 mins to read this novel of a forum post...

I think she's more trouble than she's worth, honestly. She sounds high maintenance.

There are 2 parts in this story that really turned me off her completely... and had me yelling at my screen while I was typing -- BOTH of them are YOUR FAULT.

1) When you talked to her on Tinder and apologized for not getting her number the first time you met. Bitch told you she had a boyfriend and certainly wasn't offering anything - based on what you've written here... The fact she was expecting you to ask for her number means she's shit testing the hell out of you... And you failed.

2) When she actually gave you shit for not sending more than 1 text when she couldn't be bothered to reply... AND YOU BASICALLY APOLOGIZED?!?

This girl owns this "relationship" right now... You've had her out 3 times and you haven't successfully even K-closed? Why? Because she's steering the ship and she knows it.

Also - you beta'd yourself at the bar with those douchebags... You just left? That's going to be seen as pretty darn weak by her.

Your best bet here is to confidently make a move, and escalate like there's no tomorrow at this mini-golf date... If you can't get your foot in the door with a makeout at least, then back-burner her big time. She's wasting your time and likes the free drinks and free date activities.

Then the solution is to game other women -- this is popular advice in the community and there's a reason: Abundance will usually save the day. Not caring whether you hear from this one because you have 10 others blowing up your phone is a very good thing.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:21 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks for the welcome and input man. I'll keep 'em shorter next time.

So how should I have responded to her shit test then? I figured I'd lose it right there if I was too cocky with my response.

Same thing with the one text deal. What should I have said instead?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:19 am 
The Grand Puba

You went from the guy having sex with her to the guy that wanted to take her out on dates. You started moving backwards. You should have told her on tinder to come to your place and fucked her again, slapped her on her ass and sent her on her way...then repeat. This type of SPAM will keep her coming back again and again. Even though she is a bar slut, she'll always want more from the guy that only fucks her.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:30 pm 
Dedicated Member

Quote:
This is an interesting one:

Day 1 (weekend before Halloween):
I was at this bar and started talking to this really gorgeous girl who stepped up to buy a drink. She was kind of quiet and reserved and a little shy so I'm having fun with her, making fun of her, etc. We take shots, then I take her hand and lead her to the mechanical bull, intending for us to ride it. They were closing it down though so we went out on the dance floor. She was half heartedly resisting but allowing herself to be led by me to both the bull and to dance. I kino escalated on the dance floor and soon we are making out. Fast forward a couple more bars with her friends, she and I take a cab back to my place. We had sex that night and again in the morning. So far so good…

I had to go to work early and my truck was downtown still so I called her a cab. While we are sitting on my stairs waiting for it, she mentions she has a boyfriend. Now I'm feeling kinda bad. Personally I don't like being the guy who girls cheat with because I've been on the flip side and it sucks. Don't like doing that to someone who I have no ill will toward Anyway, the cab pulls up and between the boyfriend guilt and massive hangover I FORGOT TO GET HER NUMBER! I'm smooth like that :)

Intermission:
I'm on Tinder at work, bored, and see her pop up. I swipe right and a couple hours later she does too. Our conversation:
Me: Hi! We met a couple weeks ago and I've been kicking myself for not asking you out
Her: Hey! Yeah I remember you. Was a little surprised you didn't ask for my number or something so I just thought you were a douchebag.
Me: I'm really sorry, I promise I'm not a douche! I felt badly waking you up and rushing out so early for work. It didn't occur to ask for your number until the cab was at the end of the street and then it was too late. I was really glad when I saw you on here! How was your weekend?
Her: Well then your a dumby for not realizing sooner :P My weekend was…

Eventually I give her my number and tell her to text me so we can make plans.

Day 2 (early December):
We go to an improv comedy show. She has never been. I love taking girls here. It's in a nice bar so we grab a drink upstairs before the show and the whole time she's super giggly and nervous and still kinda shy. During the show I kino-escalate a bit, but this is a problem area for me. It never feels really natural. Anyway I'm playfully poking her, thumb war, hand on arm, etc. After the show we go to a different bar to grab dinner. I move into comfort building and we talk about all the boring shit (family, schools, etc.). Another issue I am having is I can never seem to break out of the comfort building zone once I'm there and re-create that sexual tension. This is becoming evident as we leave and move to the next bar (where we first met). We go in and HER FRIENDS ARE THERE. Now I'm thinking okay, win them over (since they remembered me from before) so I start entertaining them (2 guys, 2 girls). My girl isn't really saying much to me and is talking to her best friend, one of the two guys. We all drink and I can't get her to re-engage with me, so I'm surprised when they all leave and she stays out with me. We go to another bar arm-in-arm and I try to get her to dance. She refuses. At this point I'm thinking it's probably lost so I say fuck it and go for a kiss during a lull in the conversation. Denied. We talk to a bartender she knows there until suddenly…the cops start booting people out. Apparently someone got shot outside that bar. Her friend pulled her out the back and I lost her. I texted her to make sure she was okay and headed home. Next day I texted and said we should hang out again. No response.

Day 2.5 (last weekend)
I'm in a bar and see her standing by the pool table. I walk up and say hi to her and she gets PISSED. She says :"Wow, so this is you NOT being an asshole". I'm like "what are you talking about? I texted you and you didn't respond." She's like "oh wow, one text" and I told her I wasn't gonna be the creepy dude who texts her with no response. She stormed off. I was really puzzled by it so I texted her again and told her "hey, I'm not sure what that was about but I would love to go out again". She replies "I know, I believed you before. I was just surprised to see you dancing with Honey is all". Turns out she knew the blonde I was dancing with right before seeing her that night and I'm thinking she's jealous because she shit talked her for a couple messages, blah blah. Basically hot girls hating one another. I told her we should hang out again soon. She agrees.

Day 3 (last night):
I'm at the bar and see her sitting with some dude. I grab a seat on the other side of her, make friends with the guy next to me and then a minute later, open over my shoulder. She is initially very closed off (turned away from me, etc.) so I make friends with the guy she's with. He's her beerpong partner and actually a really cool guy. I'm talking to him, ignoring her, until she starts to open up. He eventually leaves to sign them up for another round of pong. She and I are talking. Key points from our interaction at the bar:
-She is now acting just like on our first date, nervous and giggly
-She makes eye contact, smiles, covers her mouth, looks down, looks back up at me smiling and says "I don't know what to think of you" (I'm a very ridiculous guy so that's not unexpected)
-I comment on her tongue stud and she tells me she did all her piercings and was paid by girls at her school to do theirs too. I feel like she played with the stud a lot more after I mentioned it, but I am not positive.
-She says she likes needles. I say I hate them and tell her how my ex (a nurse) always wanted to draw my blood. I am a big guy (6'2" 220lbs and muscular). I take off my jacket so she can inspect my veins. She grabs my forearm and wants to draw my blood too

Eventually she goes to play beerpong. To convey non-neediness I finish my beer and make small talk with the guy sitting next to me. Then I go join her. Between throws I'm negging her, etc.
-I comment on her nails (are those real? - they were). I take her arms so her forearms are resting lightly on mine and she gently scratches her nails down my arms to show how sharp they are
-She says she doesn't need to work out and has me feel her stomach
-She looks me up and down, then stands on tip-toes and looks up. Even wearing heels she is at least 8" shorter. I jokingly hunch so I'm shorter than her and she turns away "No! No!" until I stand up, then she turns back smiling.

Her game is over so I challenge her to one-on-one. We are playing and shit talking. When our game is done, two douchebags walk up to her. One shakes her hand, then continues to hold it in his as he chats her up. I wait about 15 seconds, then go over.

Me (hand on his shoulder): "Dude, I'm gonna save you here. You don't want any of this girl…she's trouble (knowing look at her)". She giggles "No I'm not". I take her hand and lead her away.

She and her partner are playing again. Douchebags set up on the table next to theirs. Douche 1 slaps her ass when she steps near him to get a ball. She tells me so I tell her to just come over and hug me next time he does it. She goes "Noooo" so I position myself in between Team Douche and my set. When Team Douche loses, I stand so they can't come over and talk to her. Eventually they go to the bar near the entrance.

I'm talking with her and her partner and she heads outside to smoke. I know exactly what's gonna happen and it does: the douches stop her and sorta surround her so she would be pushing past them to leave (there're four of them now). She's talking and smiling. I can't hear what's being said. In case the shooting didn't clue you in, Anchorage is full of crazy assholes who get drunk and do dumb shit (like shooting each other, stabbings, etc.). These guys were getting to that point and I decided not to go in after her, basically because when I AMOG for any period of time I get VERY hostile reactions from the guys I'm doing it to. Mostly because I am bigger than them and the physical side of it is very natural, they immediately feel threatened. Anyway I decided to leave it. As I walk out of the bar to head home, I slow and make eye contact with her. She smiles. I leave. Then, a block away I turn back. Fuck them, I'm going back in.

I walk in, not making eye contact with her and head straight for the bar, pretending I forgot my credit card there. Her beerpong partner is paying his tab and getting ready to head out. I bullshit with him for a minute and then she walks over. He takes off. I ask her if she wants a ride and she says her friend is bringing her home (he's still playing).
Me: Okay I'm gonna take off. Hey be really careful. I don't trust these guys.
Her: (Maybe slightly annoyed, maybe not) I can take care of myself.
Me: I know. They're really shady is all.
I don't remember if she initiated the hug or I did, but I also kissed her cheek as we were pulling apart.
Me: Let's go out again sometime
I also don't remember if she took my hands or I took hers but she squeezed mine
Her: (looking in my eyes, smiling) Text me

Today:
I texted her about a loop I left open (guys workout sweatpants with Mayonnaise across the ass like all the chick A&F/GAP/AE sweatpants have- because come on, that shit would be funny!) and after a few messages over a few hours…
Me: I am going to play mini golf on Sunday. You should come
Her: Okay, I love mini golf
Why did I do mini golf on a Sunday and not plan going out tonight/tomorrow night? She seems to have solid plans weekly with her friends Wednesday-Friday. I don't want to invite myself along and I also don't want to ask her to break the plans and have her get used to denying hangouts. Tomorrow (Saturday) she has plans that'll most likely take all day/evening. I may see her at the bar tomorrow night. I figured mini golf is good because it's a) fun b) totally different environment than what we've been in together so far c) playful SPAM/less chance to interact with other people - more one on one without seeming so.

It might sound like this is one-itis but it's not. I'm gaming other girls at the bars in between this one. I will write a separate post about Honey (she's your classic hired gun who gave me her number the second time I saw her). But this chick is pretty cool and really sexy. I'd like to keep her around, so I appreciate the help!

Anyway here are my questions for you guys:
- Am I wasting my time? I get IOIs from her but I can't tell if she likes me since it's mixed signals a lot
- What should my specific game plan be for Sunday? Again, kino isn't always natural for me but I know I gotta escalate (yeah I should have done that in the middle of the first date but I was trying to come off as "nice" since I had already slept with her and semi-messed up over the number thing)
- Where would you take it from mini golf as a followup location? I don't need specifics, just suggestions for more fun environments with good SPAM/built-in dating dynamics
- Finally: Critique Critique Critique! What did I do right/wrong? Suggestions for escalating? Also how can I make my AMOG stuff less aggressive when blowing out Douchebags since they usually wind up wanting to fight?
Unlike the others I actually like the detail in the field report.

I'm not an expert, but she sounds like a somewhat flaky girl who is probably dating several other guys.

If she was really into her "boyfriend" then she
a. Wouldn't be having sex with you
b. Be on Tinder

She likes the attention, moves with her emotions and is willing to put out if you get her in state. Despite the fact that you think she was threatened, I'm quite sure she actually LIKED the attention being given by the douchebags. If she really wanted to get away from them, it would have been obvious. She liked having her ass slapped and chances are something happened with one of them that night.

Ironically, I don't think she's looking for a "boyfriend" or even a date - just guys to provide fun and attention. That's my opinion anyway.