Post subject: Date 3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:45 am 
Member of MPUA Forum

Went out to a bar with a girl HB9 last week, went outside, threw up. Sorted myself out. Washed mouth (found mouthwash in hotel room near bar.) Came back continued date and kissed her at the end of the night. I didn't feel very anxious the whole night, until I thought I was going to puke. I enjoyed the process of the date and wasn't outcome dependent. I've been on antidepressants for depression and anxiety for coming up for a year and really thought I'd overcome the physical symptoms of my anxiety.

How do I learn to control these? I saw the doctor yesterday, he offered no advice yet continued exposure. I'm not sure how many girls have patience for me to disappear on dates for 15 minutes at a time...

The girl continued to text me, and took the mickey out of me - I'm not sure she knows if I was sick or not, she knew I suffer from acid reflux. She hasn't texted back since last night but I'm just going to give it a few days. I'm slightly worried one of my 2 friends I have told may told her I was sick , I'm sure they haven't though as I do trust them.

Was texting her over the week, she didn't reply to a text on Wednesday about us meeting Friday (tonight):

Met up in the end tonight.

I kissed her whilst we were at the pub a couple of times. Then her twin sister, who she was out with and another friend who she left her with, phoned her and she told me to phone my friends and ask what time I'm gonna meet them. I called her out jokingly, then said she should go see her sister if she's just been left with this other friend. She said she didn't want me roaming the streets. I said I had other friends at another pub so I'd walk her back to her sister. We kissed by the river, and I put my arm round her and she put hers round mine as we walked back, then I pulled mine back and said my hands were cold. We kissed again a few times as I dropped her off and I put my hands on her lower back - near her bum. I told her to come stay with me at uni but she'd have to cook for me. She said it'd have to be the other way round, I said "how about I get my Italian friend to cook for us?" She said that sounds better.

Her keeness to get back to her sister made me scared she wasn't interested and so only kissed me out of politeness. She did however French kiss, and was quite passionate. Most of the times I think I ended the kissing.

How shall I proceed with date 3?

The trouble is, we're meeting at the city where both went to college at, and I live about miles away, so escalating is a problem...

Do you think she's interested? We did flirt quite a bit. I did stutter a little bit though...

I am also seeing a HB7 to try and prevent myself getting oneitis.

Post subject: Re: Date 3
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:28 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Went out to a bar with a girl HB9 last week, went outside, threw up. Sorted myself out. Washed mouth (found mouthwash in hotel room near bar.) Came back continued date and kissed her at the end of the night. I didn't feel very anxious the whole night, until I thought I was going to puke. I enjoyed the process of the date and wasn't outcome dependent. I've been on antidepressants for depression and anxiety for coming up for a year and really thought I'd overcome the physical symptoms of my anxiety.

How do I learn to control these? I saw the doctor yesterday, he offered no advice yet continued exposure. I'm not sure how many girls have patience for me to disappear on dates for 15 minutes at a time...

The girl continued to text me, and took the mickey out of me - I'm not sure she knows if I was sick or not, she knew I suffer from acid reflux. She hasn't texted back since last night but I'm just going to give it a few days. I'm slightly worried one of my 2 friends I have told may told her I was sick , I'm sure they haven't though as I do trust them.

Was texting her over the week, she didn't reply to a text on Wednesday about us meeting Friday (tonight):

Met up in the end tonight.

I kissed her whilst we were at the pub a couple of times. Then her twin sister, who she was out with and another friend who she left her with, phoned her and she told me to phone my friends and ask what time I'm gonna meet them. I called her out jokingly, then said she should go see her sister if she's just been left with this other friend. She said she didn't want me roaming the streets. I said I had other friends at another pub so I'd walk her back to her sister. We kissed by the river, and I put my arm round her and she put hers round mine as we walked back, then I pulled mine back and said my hands were cold. We kissed again a few times as I dropped her off and I put my hands on her lower back - near her bum. I told her to come stay with me at uni but she'd have to cook for me. She said it'd have to be the other way round, I said "how about I get my Italian friend to cook for us?" She said that sounds better.

Her keeness to get back to her sister made me scared she wasn't interested and so only kissed me out of politeness. She did however French kiss, and was quite passionate. Most of the times I think I ended the kissing.

How shall I proceed with date 3?

The trouble is, we're meeting at the city where both went to college at, and I live about miles away, so escalating is a problem...

Do you think she's interested? We did flirt quite a bit. I did stutter a little bit though...

I am also seeing a HB7 to try and prevent myself getting oneitis.
I texted her Tuesday, saying "hey trouble, how's your week going? X"

She 2 hours later saying replied "Hey you! Is going well tarr :) how you settling back into uni life? X "

I replied an hour and 40 later going: "Not too bad... Just have so many exams, so not too fun! Have you got much planned then? :) X"

She hasn't replied and it's been about 16 hours, she's been on facebook and stuff. Do you think she's still interested? How should I play it? Feeling quite depressed now that she hasn't replied. :/