PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:18 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Hi all,

I've noticed that most people in London, local or not, focus on non-English girls. Even all of my English friends. I'm European, lived in London for 2 years and have only dated non-English girls myself.

I find this extremely strange. I get lots of numbers from English women, and lots of good reactions, anime eyes, giggling, even instant dates, but they usually end up as flakes. Are English women that good in masking body language that I just can't detect it? Why would they pretend to be excited, giggle, go on instant dates and then flake? I'm above average in looks, very comfortable around women and while I might make a joke or two about finding true love or wow, I don't know what to say how is this ever going to work, etc since I actually enjoy flirting, I'm never pushy or try to bullshit them.

Anyway, apart from the philosophical aspect of it, which might help me figure it out, I was wondering: What can someone do? What is the right way to go about it? I've also noticed that in clubs or bars, lots of people do drunken, crappy approaches that don't lead anywhere. I've seldom even seen make outs in pubs, bars or clubs.

Is daygame not culturally acceptable here? Or is it direct approach in general, whether in a bar or pub? Or am I just going to the wrong places, hanging out with the wrong crowd? What's the right way to go about it? Is it only pub game through social circle? Is it taking evening classes?

Any insight would be highly appreciated. HELP! :)