Post subject: Help
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:19 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Whats up guys?. During the summer time,I met a girl at a function. We talked and I got her number. We messed around with each other last year and had a good time. Somewhere along the line we fell off and lost contact. At the beginning of the winter break, I met her at another function and we talked for a while.PS: I used to have the power in our conversations last year and I already did alot of things with this girl but I havent fucked her yet.

A week after the function, I called her and held a random conversation with her so I could rekindle things with her. I could tell she was interested in what I was saying but then she had to go do something for her mom and promised to call me back. She didnt.

So I texted her about three days later

Me:xxx hey! lets figure out a time to grabb a bite. How's this weekk looking for you?.

SHE: Hey! hmm well today im going out with a friend, tomorrow am going out with my fam . And from new year to the 3rd im staying at a cousins house

She: Unfortunately I leave for School on the 5th :(

Me: Cool no worries well catch each other later.

She: am sincerely sorry :(

SHe: But that sounds good.

Me: Its okay. I found a cool place I thought you'd appreciate. XXX (town) isnt as boring as we think it is.

She: what place?

me: it doesnt matter now since you're not gonna be around, right?

She: that's right but you can still tell me lmao

Me:Maybe next time when you own a better schedule Id take you there. Have fun

She: Ugh fine then. WHen do you go back to school?(I took this as an IOI and pushed forward)

Me:I got till Jan 13, do you wanna see me before then?.

she: I mean i you come to my school the sure lol

she: Cause I dont start school till the 12th

Me: Ok I would come to your college before I leave for school.
Me: Id shoot you a text later to plan about it

SHe: alright awesome :)

I feel i did well in regaining my momentum after she rejected my offer but my question is how do I reintiate the topic when next we talk without looking anxious to meet her?

Post subject: Re: Help
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:49 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Just be like
" Hey I just got done hanging out with some friends and im in town, youre last chance to meet up before I leave for school"
this makes it sound like its not a big deal if she says no and that you can fill the spot she has with someone else

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:01 am 

You got your tits in a bunch when you wouldn't tell her what place you were talking about... Could have played that one a little cooler.

I also think it's a little on the needy side to be so anxious to see her that you're going to travel to her school.
Quote:
I feel i did well in regaining my momentum after she rejected my offer but my question is how do I reintiate the topic when next we talk without looking anxious to meet her?
Youuuu already look like an eager beaver. Very anxious.

Wait a couple days and say something like "So I'm thinking the 8th works best for me, what about you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:41 am 
New to MPUA Forum

Quote:
You got your tits in a bunch when you wouldn't tell her what place you were talking about... Could have played that one a little cooler.

I also think it's a little on the needy side to be so anxious to see her that you're going to travel to her school.
Quote:
Youuuu already look like an eager beaver. Very anxious.

Wait a couple days and say something like "So I'm thinking the 8th works best for me, what about you?"

Thats a good idea. I would hit her up with that. Sincerely though all I want is to fuck her lol.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:23 pm 
Member of MPUA Forum

Quote:
Just be like
" Hey I just got done hanging out with some friends and im in town, youre last chance to meet up before I leave for school"
this makes it sound like its not a big deal if she says no and that you can fill the spot she has with someone else
Which is why my reaction would be to cancel the whole thing

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2015 12:42 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree he should to an extent. However, If he words it like that though it makes him seem like women want him and she's not his whole focus and that he can have another girl and that makes women go CRAZY. Plus if he wants to meet her that bad he should just go for it even if she rejects him, who gives a crap at least you had the balls to go try and get a girl you thought was hot. Write me back if you do ill give you some serious props.

Good luck,
Justin