PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I am trying to make my life interesting, so I meet more girls. Constantly I receive feedback on how I am the most interesting person they ever met. And how my life is so interesting. And how I am so intelligent...

ok.

So, I should be full of dates? Wrong. Absolutely not. It looks like the women are very interested in my stories, very interested in what I tell them. But I seem to have real difficulties in moving from meeting and raising interest to meet again. If I suggest we should meet again they feel/understand I want to fuck them.

It goes well if they suggest we should meet again. Then we exchange numbers and sometimes it escalates. But it is not consistent enough. Now I am in my forties, so women are often already engaged/married. And I am not willing to rock their marriage just for a short story. The problem is that even when they are not, I seem to have difficulties in meeting again.

Is it possible to be "too interesting"? Real question.

How should I suggest we meet again without making it obvious?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:06 pm 
The Grand Puba

A couple of things to look at.

What kind of value do your stories give you? Do they make you sexually attractive or do they make you amusing? If your amusing you are nothing more than a novelty.

Are you writing for them to verbally tell you that they want to give you their number? Or are you making it known that you want their number?

Finally, how flirtatious are you, and more importantly, how much kino happens during your story telling?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:11 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks. Good things to look at

For now I can say that:
Quote:
What kind of value do your stories give you? Do they make you sexually attractive or do they make you amusing? If your amusing you are nothing more than a novelty.
I come out as an intellectual genius (which I am not, I tried to enter into MENSA and failed, btw).
Not as amusing, but also not a sexually attractive guy. Some of the stories transmit that I have tantric training and sexual training more than my peers. But you are right, I do not initiate kino at this level. Usually I wait until I start some hand massage.

Quote:
Are you writing for them to verbally tell you that they want to give you their number? Or are you making it known that you want their number?
Not sure what you mean with "are you writing for them", in any case, I do not know what to do once I have the number. So unless she goes:

Case1 (rare: 10%)
-hm we should keep in touch
I take number and then text her the next day
success rate 60%
(60%*10%=6%)

Case2 (even more rare!: 5%)
-hm, we should meet again and do ...
I take the number and try to meet to do ...
success rate 30%
(5%*30%=1.5%)

In short I now have a percentage of success of 7.5% and this among women with which I have some natural chemistry.
really feels like getting lucky :-(.

But if I just get the number I am lost. I suck at phone game. Basically my ability to close in inversely proportional to the size of the city I am in. The bigger the city, the harder is to meet up again. In camping sites I always get a girl in a week I am there.
Quote:
Finally, how flirtatious are you, and more importantly, how much kino happens during your story telling?
not much, you are right. Should do more.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:56 pm 
The Grand Puba

Oops...meant to say waiting and not writing.

To me it sounds like your problem is that you are too indirect. Almost like you are trying to drop clues to let her know that you are interested in them in the hopes of avoiding rejection.

Your goal should be to have a purpose when you talk to these women. If your purpose is meeting again, you have to let them know that's what you want when you get their number. The more that you let go of your inhibitions, the easier it is going to be. That means moving from a light friendly kino to a flirtatious/seductive kino. That means isolating her from others so your stories can become conversations.

You didn't describe it too much, but you also want to get them talking with the purpose of being able to find a similar interest to bond over. If you can find something that she is passionate (or at least cares) about and you can share some insight or understanding with her, she is going to build an emotional connection to you and want more time with you.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:42 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

Thanks. Yes, I think your analysis is spot on. Will try out what you say and see how it goes. I generally hate rejection, especially because I do not go out meeting women, but expand my social circle. This is great in many ways, but a bad rejection can reverberate through the circle like a tsunami. Also I come from a latin country and I was so much burned by english women who found me too direct and push that now I am as indirect as I can be (and I still come out as too direct… ).

I will try it out and field report.