PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:38 am 
New to MPUA Forum

I've been gaming this girl from tinder and on our third date we met up for drinks and we ended up banging at her work. She's fit, was wearing a g string! And the sex was really good. I noticed she had hickies and bite marks on her ear, previous dudes? Lol. Afterwards she kept saying she never does this and that I was an exception.

On our next date we went to the beach but I was extremely tired and it started to rain. Conversation was also running extremely dry. Later on we were chilling in my car but she kept rejecting my advances saying she's not that sort of girl. The next morning I sent her a text saying it was a shame about the weather but I still had fun. No reply shes gone cold. I'm wondering what I can do?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 10:57 am 
PUA Forum Leader

You're being too nice to her. And too available. And the sex was probably not that great either.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:34 am 
English Muffin

Quote:
You're being too nice to her. And too available. And the sex was probably not that great either.
+1

Chase more girls and she might text you. DO NOT TEXT HER.

I have met a few girls from Tinder who are on a cock hunt so don't freak out over the hickies.

But if she is still meeting you up to go to the beach together then there could be some form of IOI there. Conversation
dryness doesn't help and neither does a little buyers remorse. Give her space and if she is interested in you, will get back to you.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:36 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

And "Shame about the weather"? What are you, like 75 years old? That line wouldn't even work in an old people's home. Talking about the weather is old people shit.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:00 pm 
English Muffin

The weather thing always comes after the awkward dry spell I guess.

Usually, the awkward silence thing usually disappears as soon as you have sex with that person. Imagine being with your girlfriend of 2 years and are still fighting to fill in the awkward pauses... lol - doesn't happen.

True comfort is when you both can deal with just holding hands and not feel obligated to talk until you have something you WANT to say.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:03 pm 
PUA Forum Leader

I don't feel awkward with strangers anymore. In some ways, I take a certain degree of pleasure out of making other people feel uncomfortable. I'm slightly sociopathic.

Awkward is only awkward if you acknowledge it as such. The girl feels whatever you feel. If you don't feel awkward, nor will she.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:11 pm 
English Muffin

Yuuuppp,

I think 60 years of challenge talks about using it instead of worrying about it. It builds tension and makes the girl invest = attraction. Just stare in her eye's and put the pressure in her to invest.

Embrace !

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 9:23 pm 
New to MPUA Forum

I agree with what you guys said about being nice and we usually get along well I was just hung over from the night before and could not think.

I also genuinely feel as though she worries about me labeling her a slut-I've made the call in the back of my mind to never date her exclusively and I feel as though she sees that and is trying to reverse it. She said that she's been single for a long while and is keen to change