Post subject: A pretty good night
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 4:53 am 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

So i'd like some feedback on how i did and what i should have and shouldn't have done. So one of my friends picked me up since my car was broken and we switched cars with her friend. Her friend drove us to the college party we were attending. The friend was definitely a HB8. And i could tell by the way she acted around me that she was attracted. Anyway, the next day she texted me saying hey... out of nowhere and the reason she got the number was because my friend used my phone to get the HB to switch cars so we could go. Anyyway, we had a short conversation and made plans for the next day. She picked me up around 6 and we drove up to a place in the mountains where it had a good view... we parked the car there and i made a move on her. I put my hand in hers and i went in for the kiss. She responded with a pullback but she kept ahold of my hands and smiled. She apoligized for being shy so i just brushed it off. (i'm 19 and she's 18) anyway, we turn the lights out and lay back on our car seats ... finally we end up kissing.... a lot. I start moving to her waist and eventually her shirt is off. i start to unclip her bra, but as soon as i begin to she grabs my hand... No worries i just go back to kissing her. things go well and she starts undoing my belt. But she kept teasing and eventually I had to go because i have to do a thing for my church early in the morning. Anyway, we stop but the sexual tension was really strong. We drive back to my house and she asks if she can come in. I say no since i have to go to bed...I wanted to but i knew i had to wake up super early. Anyway she asks why and i just say because i have to get sleep. She gets on top of me and continues kissing me... she then suggests that we should hangout tomorrow. I say... if i'm free. She said she has work tomorrow. and i say that ill compromise and we will hang out at 1 pm to 5pm.... she says okay... and she says maybe... i say so we can? and she replies maybe ... so i say okay and get out of the car. i then tell her to text me. Anyway i'm just wondering things i should have done and not done. However i couldn't help that i was busy, but i really want to fuck her so im wondering how i should approach tomorrows plans and what i should establish or do.

Post subject: Re: A pretty good night
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:10 pm 
MPUA Forum Enthusiast

Dude! You are in! Do not worry about thinking of a next move! Just text/call her when you next have time and get together with her! She is keen on you and that is all that matters!

Get in there! :lol: